What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Thanks for having me on your blog again, C.R. It’s always fun visiting you! I’m a numbers crunching business professional by day who stays up past her bedtime thanks to my oh-so-sexy imagination. Who needs sleep, anyway?
What book are you going to tell us about today? Is it part of a series? If so, what's the order the books should be read in?
* I have Marooned with the Millionaire with me today! It’s a stand-alone story about two sexy strangers stranded together in a boutique hotel on Miami’s South Beach during a storm.
How'd you/your muse come up with this story?
* Interestingly, I came up with the story while traveling on business. I drove from the airport to my hotel in a fierce storm. I was tense from the drive and thankful to find the hotel. As soon as I walked into the lobby, a calmness fell over me. I thought it would be the start of a delicious story.
Describe the hero in five words.
* Alpha, arrogant, protective, successful, sexy
Describe the heroine in five words.
* Driven, independent, inquisitive, brave, sexy
Who's your favorite character in the book & why?
* I’m in love with Jason but I have to say Stephanie is my favorite character because of her development from a broken woman, thanks to her ex-husband, to a strong and resilient person. Her relationship with Jason has a lot to do with her growth but in the end she helps save him, too.
What's your favorite line in the story?
* It’s silly but my favorite line is: “I don’t have any panties on.” Followed by: “Damn, I knew it.”
* It’s a running joke between Jason and Stephanie.
A look into the story
* Stephanie, still reeling from a failed marriage, needs a break from the past. Shying away from the convention center crowds while on a business trip, she finds solace tucked away in a secluded hotel on South Beach.
* Jason, a wealthy Seattle builder, has the worst luck with love. He swears he will never allow another woman to get under his skin, until the clicking of a pair of sexy stilettos across the hotel lobby floor attracts his attention.
* Cut off from the outside world, the lives of these two strangers collide and burn with desire when a storm strands them together. Neither wants anything more than a glorious one-night stand.
* Their chemistry is undeniable and propels them to a second meeting in Sin City. However, Stephanie soon learns she has more reason to be wary of her mysterious lover than a broken heart.
* Her eyes shifted back to meet his gaze as he lowered his mouth and softly brushed his lips against hers, questioning her, awaiting a response.
Buy Marooned with the Millionaire here...
Evernight Publishing | Amazon | All Romance eBooks | Bookstrand
Find Sandra Bunino here...
Website/Blog | E-mail | Facebook Page | Goodreads | Amazon Page | Twitter
Thank you for joining us here today, Sandra! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story.