Attention!

Thanks for visiting!
* When you see the * in my posts that just indicates a new line/paragraph. :)
* To see a lot of fun information, scroll through the side bars and to the bottom of the blog.

19 June 2013

A Look At Caden McCourt from 'Master' ( @RavenMcAllan @evernightpub #bdsm #erotic )

Today we have Caden McCourt visiting from the story Master. Welcome!

Caden, what would you like to tell readers about yourself? For instance, Where are you from? Do you have an interesting job? What brought you to the setting/point in the story where you come in? Etcetera...
* Hi. As I said I'm Caden McCourt and I'm in my early forties, own hair, own teeth. Grins I try to keep fit, although I do have a penchant for chocolate éclairs. I live in the South of England, and at the start of this book, I'm estranged from my wife. I own a BDSM Club, where I demonstrate and tutor. After fifteen years I've just found out where my wife is.

Are you happy with the way people perceive you?
* shrug yeah, I'm me. What you see is what you get, and I can't be any other way. I think the story shows how I've grown, and I reckon I should be perceived as one of the good guys.

Is humor important? Why or why not? Is expressing love difficult for you? Why?
* Without humor we're lost. If you can't laugh or see the funny side of life, life will be bland, dull and unpleasant. If you'd asked me about expressing my love, a few days ago, I'd've said I could do it no bother. Now I know that’s a load of rubbish, but given the chance I'm going to work on that.

Does your author ever try to take over the story? And how do you deal with it?
* She wouldn't dare now. We came to an agreement, I tell the story and she writes it. If she tries to plot, I shout louder and louder until she listens. This is my life (and Anna's,) our story, and only we can tell you what happens. After one or two sleepless nights, and a lot of deleting she gives in.

What was the best sexual experience you’ve had?
* Now, now, I don't fuck and tell, sorry.

What was the least interesting thing that has ever happened to you? (In bed or out.)
* Not being able to get Dundee thick cut marmalade in the local shop.

What’s your take on Athol?
* Ah Athol. Now there's a complex man. There's so much more to him that he shows to the world. He's loyal, hardworking, always there for you. And a mass of contradictions. I have to love and admire the man, not only for what he did to help Anna, and of course Anna and my life together, but because of what he's going though. It'll be interesting to hear his story.

If we were to spend a day together, what would we do?
* Well you understand it would include my wife? And probably be vanilla? We're not for sharing. However looks at me with speculation I could arrange for you to have a visit to Serendip, the club I used to own, or Dommissimma if you like? So we'll be in Scotland. I'll cook breakfast, then we'll go for a walk in the forest with the dog. Have lunch at Monacle Mhor, maybe a sea plane ride over the lochs and if it's a midge free, nice evening, champagne and strawberries in the garden before dinner. Of course the alternative is to hand you over to Linsey or Athol?

If you could time travel and/or live anywhere in the world, where would you go and/or where would that be?
* Exactly where I am

Now for some author information!
* My author is Raven McAllan. Raven lives in Scotland, along with her husband and their two cats—their children having flown the nest—surrounded by beautiful scenery, which inspires a lot of the settings in her books.
* She is used to sharing her life with the occasional deer, red squirrel, and lost tourist, to say nothing of the scourge of Scotland—the midge.
* Her very understanding, and long-suffering DH, is used to his questions unanswered, the dust bunnies greeting him as he walks through the door, and rescuing burned offerings from the Aga. (And passing her a glass of wine as she types furiously.)

You can find my author, Raven McAllan, here...
Website
Blog
Facebook
Facebook Author Page
Twitter

Now for some book information!
A look into the story Master
~ Blurb ~
* Caden McCourt did not expect to find his estranged wife Diana at a BDSM club. When he does, the renowned Master is determined to claim back his errand wife.
* When Diana left him fifteen years prior, she lost a part of herself. Seeing Cade again throws her into a tail spin.
* She cannot be the sub he needs, but she can't walk away either. When she's challenged by Cade to face her demons, her her old nightmares resurface. Can they overcome the chasm between them, or are the nightmares simply too strong?
Be Warned: BDSM, flogging
~ Excerpt ~
* Anna was unrepentant. Her knickers might need wringing out, and her nipples about to poke through her blouse—Cade always had that effect on her—but she wasn't going to submit in any way. Not now, not there. It's always the other people watching that screws me, every time.
* "I came because it's time to bury my demons and get rid of my past life," she said clearly. His grip tightened. Good, let him see I don't care anymore. Well even if I do, I'm not letting him know. "Let go of me, Caden, I'm not your…" her voice trailed off. The flash of anger in his eyes frightened her. Her skin crawled. What on earth had she done?
* "My what?" he asked his voice as smooth as the silk of her blouse.
* "Your anything," she finished. Her nails made tiny crescents in her palms, and she bet there'd be blood. Why oh why was she baiting him now after all this time? Did she have a death wish, or a wish to be taken in hand and shown who was boss? Where had that thought come from? Anna felt sick. Cade's face was devoid of any emotion. Only the pulse in his neck showed he wasn't a statue.
* "You think not?" His voice was mild, too mild.
* Anna swallowed. One day she'd learn not to open her mouth and put both feet in.
* "I suggest that as you watch my demonstration, you refresh your memory…" He paused and bent his head. His breath tickled her ear. "Wife."

Buy Master here...
Evernight Publishing
Amazon
All Romance eBooks
Bookstrand

Thank you for joining us here today, Caden! It was a pleasure getting to know about you, the story you're in, and your author.

No comments: