What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Michaela Rhua always dreamed of writing but this never happened until she met the lovely group of ladies known as UCW. Their passion for writing and encouragement inspired her to see if she could do it too. Now she is multi published and loves writing!
* She has teenage children and a husband, who also keep her busy. However, it is whilst travelling into work that she has time to create her characters and imagine other places in which they exist as her world skims by the window. Conversations overheard often lead to the birth of new ideas that she scribbles down in her trusty notebook.
What book are you going to tell us about today? Is it part of a series? If so, what's the order the books should be read in?
* Her Type of Guy is an anthology of short naughty stories that feature 5 authors: Doris O'Connor, Raven McAllan, Ella Grey, Morgan King and me!
* Each of us have 2 stories in the anthology and they are all stand alone so do not need to be read in any order. My titles are Snail's Pace & Only When Allowed
How'd you/your muse come up with this story?
* It came about during a Facebook chat. You know, get 5 romance authors chatting and who knows where it will lead! In our case it led to this idea!
Describe the hero in five words.
* I have 2 heroes; Adam is slow, laid-back, undemanding, passionate and a dreamer.
* Alex is young, hot, a fast worker, needy and frustrated.
Describe the heroine in five words.
* Sophie is kind hearted, loving, caring and beautiful.
* Lillian is controlling, demanding, forceful, determined and a cougar.
Who's your favorite character in the book & why?
* Lillian! She is a Domme, in control, direct and no- nonsense type of woman!
What's your favorite line in the story?
* That's a hard one! Maybe… From Only When Allowed - "We'll have to do something about that!" She grabbed his tie and pulled him along the corridor, swiping her key card and almost flung him into her room.
A look into the story
* From bouncing cocks to virgins, slow coaches, true Scotsmen, and messy play partners, sex toy experts and their mischievous friends, these guys are in need of their ladies. Why is one guy too grumpy to believe, another always too early? And can there ever be a future with a hired killer?
* Only one way to find out. You might just meet your ideal guy.
The deep timbre of his voice made her heart clench. She would miss the reassuring sound of his voice. Then she felt a warm hand on her shoulder, gently patting her. Looking up at his angular face, she did something she had longed to do. She reached out and stroked his beard. It felt bristly yet soft to touch. Then she dropped her hand.
And from Only When Allowed...
* He closed his eyes and felt at ease. This was not what he was used to. Women expected him to take control and lead the way, which he did with ease. This time he was quite enjoying doing as he was told. The bed dipped next to him and he looked forward to what she had planned next.
* "Keep your eyes closed. Do exactly as I say. I'll take care of everything," she said. One fingernail scraped up and down his cock, the feeling caused it to thicken all the more.
Buy Her Type of Guy here...
All Romance eBooks
Find Michaela Rhua here...
Thank you for joining us here today, Michaela! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your stories.