What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Michaela Rhua always dreamed of writing but this never happened until she met the lovely group of ladies known as UCW. Their passion for writing and encouragement inspired her to see if she could do it too. Now she is multi published and loves writing!
* She has teenage children and a husband, who also keep her busy. However, it is whilst travelling into work that she has time to create her characters and imagine other places in which they exist as her world skims by the window. Conversations overheard often lead to the birth of new ideas that she scribbles down in her trusty notebook.
What book are you going to tell us about today? Is it part of a series? If so, what's the order the books should be read in?
* Guardian Possession is book 2 of the Guardian series. The first is Guardian Awakening, which starts the whole series off. Although book 2 is the next one in the series it is not imperative that you read book 1. Of course I would be delighted if readers chose to do so.
How'd you/your muse come up with this story?
* As soon as Guardian Awakening was completed I knew this next book had to be written. As I started writing the story just emerged. So I just followed along really.
Describe the hero in five words.
* Zachriel is powerful, confused, strong, tormented and lost.
Describe the heroine in five words.
*Royanne is divided, feisty, sexy, determined and needy.
Who's your favorite character in the book & why?
* Zachriel for sure. The book started out about Royanne but as I wrote it, I soon discovered that is was more about Zachriel and his life and future.
What's your favorite line in the story?
* That's a hard one! Maybe….. Fire met ice.
A look into the story
* Zachriel is under orders from the Dark Master—kidnap Guardian demon Royanne. Only hiding away until the coast is clear draws him closer to her, especially as she seems to see the real man in him.
* Rescued at last, Royanne feels uncertain what to do. For Zachriel his past is revealed and he must face the truth. This truth cuts to his very soul and questions who he really is. Now he must come to terms with the lie that has been his life. Royanne fights her feelings for Zachriel. She begins to see him as a kindred spirit. There is only one thing to do reveal her love for him. Can she convince him her feelings are real and he is worth loving?
* "It all helps for the future, you know." He sensed her need for freedom.
* Royanne moved her hand away, but he noticed she lingered at little as they released their grips. He had her now; her mind was his, but he needed more. A taste of her, then the link would be stronger. Damn, there were too many people passing the entrance to the alleyway for him to make his move now. If he got her wanting him enough to go to a hotel room, that would be perfect.
* He could read strands of desire in her mind. He planted more, he planted himself. This little Guardian was proving easier to manipulate than he had first thought. But what did they know of strength? All their kind was good for was the torture of the young and weak. He was no longer young or weak. The Dark Master had ensured they took care of him, nurtured, and trained to be a warrior of worth. Zach reached out and touched her bare arm lightly. With feather-like fingers, he stroked her skin. Royanne's gaze drifted to his fingers playing on her skin. She had not recoiled, which was good. He became bolder as he moved his hands to her shoulder. Her skin was warm and smooth. Zach maintained eye contact, knowing it would strengthen his bond with her. He caressed her cheek, and he slid his other hand lower to hold her curved hip and then her rounded ass. He massaged her ass cheek, and when no resistance was apparent, he lowered his lips to her pinky full lips, that called to him to kiss and claim. She seemed frozen to the spot. Yes, just as he liked them, under his control, helpless. He had her mind.
Buy Guardian Possession here...
Find Michaela Rhua here...
Thank you for joining us here today, Michaela! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story.