Anastasia, what would you like to tell readers about yourself? For instance, Where are you from? Do you have an interesting job? What brought you to the setting/point in the story where you come in? Etcetera...
* Currently I clean office buildings for a living. Basically I’m where I am now because of a problem with my step-sister Cinda A. Rella. I wasn’t very nice to her and let’s just say karma is a bitch and I’m paying for that.
Are you happy with the way people perceive you?
* No, I want them to know that I’m not a bad person. I didn’t mean to cause Cinda so many problems.
What was the best sexual experience you’ve had?
* The best sexual experience I’ve had to date…would have to be with Lucien and Bruno. They’ve shown me how it is to be treated with love and respect. They make me feel desired and loved.
Where do you see yourself in the future? What do you hope to accomplish?
* In the future I see myself in a better relationship with my sisters. I hope to bring all of us together again as we should be.
Now for some author information!
* My author is Nikki Prince. Nikki is a mother of two, who’s always had a dream to be a published author in the romance genre. Her passion lies in raising her children as readers, gaming, cooking, reading and her writing. Her mother can now breathe easy about the child who used to get in trouble because she was hiding books everywhere and reading when it wasn’t appropriate.
* Nikki’s a multi-published author with several epublishing houses. She loves to write Interracial romances in all genres, but wants to let everyone know to not box her in, because there is always room for growth.
* Nikki’s also a member of Romance Writer’s of America National chapter (http://www.rwa.org) and OCC/RWA local chapter (http://www.occrwa.org) and is a member of the board as Co-Programs Director. She is also a member of the online chapter Passionate Ink RWA.
You can find my author, Nikki Prince, here...
Website | Twitter | Facebook | Amazon Author Page | Goodreads
Now for some book information!
A look into the story
* A race against biological time...
* After being used to a life of luxury, Anastasia Trumane has the silver spoon ripped from her mouth. And she couldn’t be happier. Hard work fills her with unexpected pride, opening a world of new beginnings and hopefully redemption for her past. But when she sees her old Dom, Lucien Wolf, old hurts surface.
* Lucien Wolf is a Dominant who gets what he wants. He’s found his mate in Bruno Hunter, but their bond isn’t complete. They both need Anastasia. Years ago, Lucien unknowingly started the mating bond with Anastasia. An unbreakable bond. One that would hurt them all if not completed.
* One woman, two wolves, a triad forged in kink.
Be Warned: menage sex (MMF), BDSM, m/m sex, rimming, anal sex, spanking
* “Just a second,” she called out.
* What if something had happened to Dru? As much as Dru pissed her off, she didn’t want anything to happen to her. She hurried to the door, unlocked it and jerked it open. Her eyes widened, and she stood there with her mouth agape.
* “Hello, Red.”
* Still she couldn’t find her speech. Her fantasy come to life stood in the doorway. The pet name he’d given her flowed like honey off his tongue.
* “Going to let me in?”
* “No!” She proceeded to shut the door, and he stopped it with his booted foot.
* “Come now, Red, let me in…”
* “Leave, Luc. We have nothing to say to one another that hasn’t already been said.”
* “Is that any way to treat an old friend?”
* “Friends? Is that what we are?” Why does he have to look and smell so good? Why is he here?
* “We were more than friends once, Red.”
* “I seem to recall you’re the reason that ended. Now please, just go.” He didn’t budge, and she let out a sound of frustration. They’d be at this all night; he was as stubborn as hell. She held the door open. “Come in and say what you want, then go.”
* “Thank you, Red.”
* “Don’t thank me just yet. I may just fucking kick you in the balls as retribution.” He entered the suite, and she closed the door, turning to watch him warily.
* “I’d more than deserve that.”
* “Get to talking, Lucien.”
Buy Ridin’ Red here...
Evernight Publishing | Amazon US | Amazon UK | Bookstrand | All Romance eBooks
Thank you for joining us here today, Anastasia Trumane! It was a pleasure getting to know about you, the story you're in, and your author.