Attention!

Thanks for visiting!
* When you see the * in my posts that just indicates a new line/paragraph. :)
* To see a lot of fun information, scroll through the side bars and to the bottom of the blog.

12 July 2013

A Look At Piers Montague from 'Healed Hearts' ( @evernightpub #erom #paranormal #historical )

Today we have Piers Montague visiting from the story Healed Hearts - book 3 in the Third Bite series. Welcome!

What would you like to tell readers about yourself? For instance, where are you from? Do you have an interesting job? What brought you to the setting/point in the story where you come in? Etcetera...
* Well, greetings to you all. My name is Piers and I am the mate of Thomas and Lucas. We live in Regency London and of course I am a gentleman of leisure. Ten years ago Luc and Tommy found me and convinced me that I was their missing third mate and I would feel complete and would complete them if we mated. We did, and to my horror, those horrible feelings of emptiness did not go away. I love my men, but I have been very angry and have punished them for their mistake. We just had a discussion with a group of vampires and they seem to think we may need a fourth. My relief and excitement is almost overwhelming, but I will have to make it up to my mates first…

Are you happy with the way people perceive you?
* I do not care how people perceive me. Luc and Tommy love me and that is all that I require.

Is humor important? Why or why not? - OR - Is expressing love difficult for you? Why?
* I have always been able to express my love easily, also my anger. And they have come in equal portions of late. Humor? I like a quick mind and I do like to laugh, so I suppose the answer is yes.

Does your author ever try to take over the story? And how do you deal with it?
* Oh no, she has been quite good from the start. Though she tried to tell our story without a prologue and it got too confusing for everyone. I’m glad she added it in.

If you were taken out of the story and placed into your author’s world, what would be the first thing you’d do?
* I will be there in a few hundred years, I don’t suspect my life to change all that much.

If you could pull your author into your world, what do you think would happen to her?
* She’d probably offend someone and get herself hurt.

What was the best sexual experience you’ve had?
* Well, when I had to apologise to Tommy and Luc for my recent bad behavior, they took me to bed… Indescribable, amazing. Though, once we meet our fourth I can imagine it will be even better. You will have to read the story to see what happens.

What was the least interesting thing that has ever happened to you? (In bed or out.)
* I have had a lot of affaire’s lately, very unsatisfactory and didn’t rouse Luc and Tommy’s anger as I had hoped. I may have to change my tact.

What’s your take on Lucas?
* Lucas? He is my lover, my mate. He is also large, arrogant, gorgeous and controlling. I know if I submit to him he will look after me for the rest of my life, though I’m not sure if I want to do that yet.

Where do you see yourself in the future? What do you hope to accomplish?
* I wish to stay alive, enjoy our life and feel complete and happy. There is nothing else.

If you could time travel and/or live anywhere in the world, where would you go and/or where would that be?
* No where but where I am.

Now for some author information!
* My author is Tamsin Baker. Tamsin Baker is an Aussie girl who only found erotic romance about ten months ago. Before that she read sexy romance, skipping the plot looking for the ‘good bits.’ Since then she have written and obtained 14 contracts of varying lengths with erotic romance and erotica. She absolutely LOVES reading and writing it! She have two other jobs, kids and a hubby too, but writing is a passion that she has to indulge, for fear of insanity.
* M/M is a passion of hers so even in her menage stories, there is always M/M. Female domme is a fun one to write too, but she is open to all genres. One step at a time she is learning to read more and write more. Soon she’ll have stories published in every sub genre of erotic romance – or that is her aim anyway.

You can find my author, Tamsin Baker, here...
Website | Blog | Amazon

Now for some book information!
A look into the story

~ Blurb ~
* Lucas and Thomas believed themselves unusually blessed to have found their third mate within only three hundred years of being a vampire. Unfortunately, once they turned Piers, that empty, lonely feeling is still there, within all of them.
* Ten years of strained relations lead them to a ball where an old friend helps them track down a woman they have all dreamt of.
* Maryanne has been thrown out of London in punishment for allowing her fiancée into her bed. She is travelling to meet her new horrid husband-to-be, when she is accosted by three male vampires, all claiming to want to love her.
* What is a shamed lady meant to do? Her duty? To marry the horrible old lord, or risk loving three men who are the answer to her prayers?

~ Excerpt ~
* Memories of nights long gone assailed him as his body got tighter, harder. Lucas had the softest, most talented mouth, Thomas the tightest arse. They had loved him in ways he had never thought possible, and then he had spurned them.
* One hand reached down to cup his balls while the other pulled his cock, harder and faster.
* He released both and reached up to grab the wooden bed-head. Frustration clawed at him as his lust rose like a wave. God, how I want them.
* “Luc. Tommy.”
* He whispered their nicknames into the silent night. Half fearful they would hear him and ignore him. Half fearing they would hear him and come.
* Piers opened his eyes, and they were in his bedroom. His men, naked and staring at him as he lay on his bed.
* He didn’t think about the words. He just said what had to be said, what his heart longed him to shout from the top of their building.
* “I need you.”
* Thomas and Lucas looked at each other and looked back at him.
* He groaned and pulled himself to sitting. His stomach was doing little back flips, he was so nervous. He knew he probably deserved to be shunned after what he had put them through over the past decade.
* But he prayed that they wouldn’t punish him after everything they had gone through. He was ready to accept them and love them now. He was truly sorry.
* “Please, I am so sorry for the last years apart. I’ll do anything you like. I just need you both tonight.”
* Lucas flew on top of him and knocked him flat.
* Piers gasped when Lucas gripped his wrists and pinned him to the bed.
* “We want all of you or none of you, Piers. Be with us. Love us. Stop searching for a one-night whore.”

Buy Healed Hearts here...
Evernight Publishing

Thank you for joining us here today, Piers & Tamsin! It was a pleasure getting to know about you and the story.

No comments: