What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* A Caribbean transplant, Avril now lives in Brooklyn, N.Y., with a tolerant spousal equivalent. Together they raise an eccentric daughter who loves reading and school (not so much school anymore). Avril’s earliest memories of reading revolve around discussing the plot points of Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys with an equally book-minded mother.
* Always in love with the written word, Avril finally decided to do the writing in August of ’09 and never looked back. Spicy love scenes, delicious heroes, and wicked women burn up the pages of Avril’s stories, but there’ll always be a happy ending; Av remains a believer of love in all its forms.
* Addicted to cake, the ID Channel and the UFC, Avril writes Erotic and GLBT Romance for Ellora's Cave, Evernight Publishing, eXtasy Books, Secret Cravings Publishing and Total-e-Bound.
What book are you going to tell us about today? Is it part of a series? If so, what's the order the books should be read in?
* Bedroom Bully is a stand-alone BDSM short written exclusively for Evernight Publishing’s Romance on the Go line. It’s super short, super sexy and super naughty.
How'd you/your muse come up with this story?
* It’s something I’ve wanted to tackle for some time. The subject matter is semi-autobiographical. I just embellished some places.
Describe the hero in five words.
* Jud Kinciad is: Hard, calm, open, willing and able.
Describe the heroine in five words.
* Elliot Lively: Haunted, dangerous, needy, risk-taker and damaged.
Who's your favorite character in the book & why?
* My favorite character would be El, mostly because I am her, I know where she’s been and what it took to get her there. I can feel and sympathize with her kinks and what she does to get them fulfilled. She also wants to get better, to be better, and I understand as well.
What's your favorite line in the story?
* Oh, that’s hard. “Twenty minutes later, in a pay-by-the-hour motel, she was coming with the stranger’s belt welts on her ass, said belt wrapped around her neck, and his cock down her throat.”
A look into the story
* El Lively needs to be punished and after more than a few auditions, she’s found the perfect man for the job. Her body is up for grabs. Not her heart, and definitely not her secrets, but Jud has other ideas.
* Jud Kincaid agrees to El’s more-than-indecent proposal, but he’s after more than the physical. He wants an explanation for her sexual kinks, and a way into her heart. El’s being stubborn, but lucky for Jud, he’s just signed on to be her own personal Bedroom Bully.
Be Warned: BDSM, spanking, sex toys
* “Yes.” She hissed and shifted, legs falling open. He got a whiff of it, her arousal, wafting to him from her parted thighs. “Jud.”
* He squeezed her again, harder this time. Her pupils dilated. “I’ve decided to take you up on your proposal, Elliot.”
* The pulse under his palm galloped. Her scent grew deeper, sharper. He leaned forward and nuzzled her cheek, ignoring his own hard dick pressing against his zipper. There’d be some marks on his flesh later, no doubt.
* “I’ll give you what you need,” he whispered to her, loving the way she shuddered. “Only me,” he growled, “no one else.”
Buy Bedroom Bully here...
Evernight Publishing | Amazon | All Romance eBooks
Find Avril Ashton here...
Website | | Twitter | Tumblr
Thank you for joining us here today, Avril Ashton! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story.