What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* A lover of books, as a teenager Kiru Taye used to read novels under the blanket during lights-outs in boarding school. These days, with a young family to take care of, she's still sacrificing sleep for the pleasures of a good book.
* During the day though, she transforms her wildly vivid imagination into sensual, atmospheric romance stories with passionate characters.
* When she’s not writing or reading, she'd hanging out with family and friends or travelling. Born in Nigeria, she currently lives in the UK with husband and children.
What are you going to tell us about today?
* My story Scars. It's Part 1 of the Scars Trilogy; a part of the Passion Shields series; and writen for Evernight Publishing's Romance on the Go line which are Sexy Shorts/Novellas.
A look into the story
He wants to strip her bare because she's beautiful.
* Selina Moss hides a secret beneath her controlled happy exterior. Her body is covered in scars and she's never revealed them to anyone. She's not beautiful and she doesn't want pity. However, it's her wedding night and husband, Benjamin Moss, is determined to strip down her barriers.
* Benjamin is not playing fair, not when he's deploying breath-stealing seduction as well as mind-melting sex toys. But will he still want her when she bares all?
Warning ~ Adult content: Sex Toys, Spanking and Bondage
* The corners of his mouth lifted in a boyish grin as the lift doors opened. Her gaze fixated on his lips—sensuously full, they were a mix of firmness on the edges and softness on the inside—and she wondered if he would kiss her.
* Her pulse rate skyrocketed as they rode up and he pulled her into the circle of his arms. He looked so handsome in his fitted charcoal suit, broad torso tapering at the hips. Leaning this closely to him, his taut muscles beneath the soft silk fabric offered protection as well as a glimpse of the possession to come. With her head on his shoulder, his all-male spice permeated her pores with every breath she took.
* "You do know we can't leave our guests at the reception just for a quickie," she said. Tilting her head so she could see his face, she curled her lips in an I'd-like-you-to-take-me smile. Her womb contracted in agreement.
* Truth was, she needed to get laid—the hot, fast, sweaty kind. Since she agreed to marry Ben they hadn't been together, not even for a hand job. The mad rush to organise a wedding ceremony in such a short period of time, his insistence for her to move her things into his waterside penthouse apartment in Chelsea, combined with a pretty hefty schedule at work for both of them had left little time for anything else.
* "Who says we can't?"
* He kissed her, a ruthless sweep of his tongue and demand of his lips. She clutched the lapels of his jacket, hanging on as sensation assaulted her.
* Beneath her dress, her lacy thong got soaked as she squirmed against him. She'd worn the skimpy underwear to avoid panty-lines showing through her dress. Perhaps she should've chosen something sturdier like French knickers.
* When he lifted his head, she was breathless, panting.
* "Ben?" she asked when she finally got her voice back.
* The dark colour of his suit emphasised the intensity of his eyes and complemented his tanned skin. With his South African heritage, his skin tone was always on the golden side, despite the recent bad weather and lack of sunshine.
* "No. But I've got the next best thing for you."
* They stepped out of the lift, and he opened the door to the bridal suite. She followed him in, heart pounding in excitement.
* "By the time the reception is over, you'll be begging me to fuck you."
Buy Scars here...
Evernight Publishing | Amazon
Find Kiru Taye here...
Website | Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Pinterest
Thank you for joining us here today, Kiru Taye! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story.
ANNOUNCEMENT! Kiru is hosting a giveaway! She says: To celebrate my book releases this August, I'm giving away 2 $10 gift cards to 2 lucky winners. All you have to do to enter the prize draw is to leave a comment on this blog post and visit my blog or enter the rafflecopter prize draw. This contest is open internationally. Entrants must be 18 years and over. Contest ends 31 August, 2013. Winners are chosen randomly via rafflecopter.
a Rafflecopter giveaway