Attention!

Thanks for visiting!
* When you see the * in my posts that just indicates a new line/paragraph. :)
* To see a lot of fun information, scroll through the side bars and to the bottom of the blog.

24 August 2013

A Look At Shawn Torien from 'My Biggest Fan' ( @LeaBronsen @evernightpub #erom #romanceonthego )

Today we have Shawn Torien visiting from the story My Biggest Fan. Welcome!

Shawn, what would you like to tell readers about yourself? For instance, Where are you from? Do you have an interesting job? What brought you to the setting/point in the story where you come in? Etcetera...
* Well, that’s easy. Ask anyone and they’ll tell ya I’m a guitar player who got lucky in the music industry. They say I’m a star, now, that I’m popular. It’s a pretty cool concept. As for where I come from, there ain’t much to tell. I dropped out of school and founded the band Bloodless. From there on it was hard work and a lot of small-club touring.

Are you happy with the way people perceive you?
* Oh, yeah. It’s amazingly gratifying to have so many people say they love my music and come to my shows. I’ve invested my whole life in this band, you know. I owe my loyal fans a lot, too. They’re the best. But if you ask what the management thinks of me, well, that’s pretty obvious: they’d drop my band if I didn’t bring in all that money.

Is humor important? Why or why not?
* Ha, good question. My new girlfriend, Sam, once said I’m always laughing, and it’s true. That’s cause I’m having so much fun. I love fooling around, being a total clown, making noise, and pissing off the tour manager and the roadies. Yeah, I’m a pain in the ass, but I see it as a trait of humor.

If you could pull your author into your world, what do you think would happen to them?
* Oh, that poor girl would be totally infatuated with me. Not that she isn’t already *laughs* So that would be a bad idea. For her, at least. I for one would love to push one or two of her buttons!

What was the best sexual experience you’ve had?
* It has to be the first time with Sam. It was incredibly hot cause I banged her on a commode in a dark hotel room. Damn, I was so full of feelings and need that day, I came way too fast, ha ha!

If you were to spend a day with a reader, what would you two do together?
* Depends. If it’s a guy, it would be cool to jam together. I could teach him a few tricks on my guitar. If it’s a girl, well… I guess I could show her a few tricks, too *grins*

Now for some author information!
* My author is Lea Bronsen. Lea Bronsen lives in Europe with her husband and three children. She's a fan of intense reads, the same way she loves intense sports, music, and rides. She has written adventure, mystery, and action-packed stories from an early age. In addition to the erotic romance short story “My Biggest Fan”, she recently published the crime drama novel “Wild Hearted” and has the thriller sequel “Carnivora”, the erotica novella “Risky Fever”, and a mystery/romance collaboration novel coming soon.

You can find my author, Lea Bronsen, here...
Website | Twitter | Facebook | Amazon Author Page | Goodreads

Now for some book information!
A look into the story

~ Blurb ~
* Shawn Torien is a handsome, arrogant bassist with the groove rock band Bloodless. At thirty four, he’s seen everything, been everywhere, and all is handed to him on a silver plate, groupies included. His rock star attitude is questioned when the record company’s young webmistress Samantha joins the band to cover their life on the road. As she has crushed on Shawn for years, he takes great pleasure in teasing her and pushing her away... until he learns to know the woman beneath the surface.
~ Excerpt ~
* “Hey, Shawn,” a female says behind me.
* I hate being interrupted, but I’ve heard that voice before. Beer in hand, I spin around.
* Oh, Samantha from the record company. I don’t know if that pleases or annoys me. She’s cute, though, with long brown tendrils at shoulder-length, and hazel eyes glowing with warm intelligence.
* The alcohol makes me a little tipsy; I can’t resist the want to tease her. I give her the can with a grin and proceed to take off my soaked shirt, as if it’s the most natural thing. Damp body heat and the sharp smell of sweat emanate as I lift my arms in the air, struggling to remove the wet fabric, groaning.
* Once done, I drop it to the floor and cross my arms, making my well-trained muscles protrude, and scrutinize her reaction. Offering a little male sexiness has worked on most females before.
* Flabbergasted is the best word to describe her face. I flash my teeth as her gaze runs over my torso. She can’t possibly be aware of her nostrils’ tiny movements, revealing her inhalation of my scent.
* I let a moment pass, then ask, pointing at the can in her hands, “You gonna have that beer?”
* “Oh.” She straightens with a deep breath, regains composure, looks at the brand logo on the can, and shakes her head. “No, I don’t drink alcohol at work.”
* I like her voice. It’s soft, comforting, reminds me of my mother’s. But when she hands me my drink, the wolf in me wants to play. I cover her hand and tug while taking a step closer, pulling her toward me. She wears a discreet perfume, the scent of prairie flowers, I think. Her cheeks blush as she lifts her chin to meet my eyes, and her pupils grow feverish. She’s holding her breath.
* With my other hand, I grab her round, firm butt and press her stomach against mine.

Buy My Biggest Fan here...
Evernight Publishing | Amazon | All Romance eBooks | Bookstrand

Thank you for joining us here today, Shawn Torien! It was a pleasure getting to know about you, the story you're in, and your author.

No comments: