What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Nikka Michaels lives in the often rainy Pacific Northwest where she spends her time cooking, laughing and crafting romantic tales to satisfy her craving for HEAs.
What book are you going to tell us about today? Is it part of a series? If so, what's the order the books should be read in?
* Christmas with Caden is a standalone vignette length story from Cobblestone Press’ Wicked Line.
How'd you/your muse come up with this story?
* I love Christmas tales and since the holidays are often lonely for people sometimes, Paige’s story stuck with me.
Describe the hero in five words.
* Funny, Smooth, Kind, Sexy, Sensual
Describe the heroine in five words.
* Snarky, Sarcastic, Sexy, Sexual, Longing
Who's your favorite character in the book & why?
* I love Paige for her snarky sarcastic sense of humor.
What's your favorite line in the story?
* “But nice boys didn’t send shivers down her spine and make her nipples tighten under the thin fabric of her dress, right?”
A look into the story
* When Caden saves Paige from the advances of his brother, she looks at him in a new light. A few sexy dances later, she manages to forget the horrible beginning of the night.
* When she decides to leave, he offers to walk her home and admits he’s wanted her for a while. Will Paige’s attraction be enough to make her forget about holidays past and consider Christmas with Caden?
* His slow, wicked smile made her stomach flip and heat flood her skin. “You want me? You got me.”
* Slowly he spun her in a circle, her back resting against the front of his body. His hands settled on her hips, squeezing gently as he nuzzled her ear. His fingers pulled the fabric of her dress taut against her nipples as the delicious friction intensified with every move. She bit back a low moan at the sensation.
* “This is me. This is how I really dance.”
* Shivering at the feel of his warm breath against her ear, she closed her eyes and let her body go loose, relaxing as she moved with the beat of the music. His hands smoothed up and down her sides, teasingly light as he moved with her, not guiding but simply moving with her.
* Through the thin fabric of her dress and his shirt and suit pants, heat from his body added to the sweat that beaded on her skin. She could feel his hardness pressing against her ass when she rocked back into him, though he let her lead all their movement. The club had gotten more crowded as they’d danced. The look on his face when she glanced up at him was one of hunger, his heavy-lidded eyes gone dark, illuminated by the flash of the strobe light. With the top buttons of his shirt undone, he looked as though he’d just been dragged off the floor and ravished.
* Paige wanted to be the reason he looked that way.
Buy Christmas with Caden here...
Cobblestone Press | Amazon - US | All Romance eBooks | Amazon - UK | Barnes & Noble
Find Nikka Michaels here...
Website/Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Goodreads
Thank you for joining us here today, Nikka Michaels! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story.