What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* I am a born and raised small town Ohio girl, who moved to the Sunshine State after graduating from college. I graduated with a bachelor's degree in English because I could not imagine doing anything else but reading and writing. It is such a pleasure to be able to share all the stories in my head!
* In the journey of life, I got my law degree (and license) and also became a wife and a mother of three children. So, life is always an adventure.
* I love to read and write... obviously! I’m a huge sports fan, especially college football and the Ohio State Buckeyes! Go Steelers! Go Rays! Go Lightning! I LOVE to travel... LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to travel. And I love sharing my love to travel with my children. Did I say I love to travel? I love to drink coffee in the morning and tea at night! I love a good glass of wine, especially if it comes from a bottle made by the FOOLS wine club… yep, I’m a founding member of that crazy group! :) I love hanging out with my family and my friends! Music makes me happy. I’m a mix between country girl and city chic. But I love nothing more than putting on my jean shorts, tank top, cowboy boots and hat and watching Tim McGraw or Eric Church belt it out! I’m a sucker for a cowboy hat! :)
* Favorite quote: “If nothing ever changed, there would be no butterflies.”
What are you going to tell us about today?
* My story Panther Ridge in Evernight Publishing's Alpha's Claim anthology.
A look into the anthology
* The shifters in our Alpha’s Claim anthology have one thing in common – they won’t take “no” for an answer. Whether they lead packs of their own, or whether they walk a solitary path, these alphas won’t let anyone stop them from claiming their women.
* Lose yourself in these ten sinfully delicious love stories. After all, who could deny an Alpha’s claim?
* Ciara is on the run trying to escape her father and step-brother’s attempts to steal her Momma’s money. Life is hard and full of disappointments until she meets Nate Thorne. He turns her inside out with just a few words and a smile.
* When someone threatens Ciara, Nate can’t do anything but protect what’s his. Can Ciara love him and the animal within?
* “A change,” she said, softly, finally looking away from him.
* “A change from what?” he pushed.
* “A change from my family,” she said, opening the cooler and apparently checking the stock.
* “What’s wrong with your family?” Nate asked. “Jack’s a great guy.” Shutting the cooler door, she turned to face him. Placing her hands on the counter, she leaned in closer to him. Her scent enveloped him and he had to bite his lower lip to keep from growling.
* “Uncle Jack’s not the problem. He’s the reason I stayed in Florida. Otherwise, I’d have headed out west to get clear of my money-grubbing father and stepbrother,” she said, looking him straight in the eye. “You’re quite the nibby-nose!”
* “Just like to know who’s pouring my beer,” he said with a smirk.
* “Are you going to look at me all night like you want to eat me alive?”
* Nate’s hands shot out to grasp her wrist in such a quick fashion that Ciara looked stunned. Being a panther shifter made him more agile than most normal men. His quickness had saved his life on more than one occasion, but it also benefitted him in situations like this one where he wanted to make a point and catch someone off guard. The feel of her skin against his was more than he could take, and the growl that he had been trying to stifle escaped.
* “I am going to eat you alive,” he whispered, tightening his grip on her wrists. Her blue eyes widened. Though there was a hint of fear in her eyes, he also saw the desire, and that made him continue. “I’m going to bury my tongue in that sweet little pussy of yours until you come all over my face. I can’t wait to taste you.” She inhaled sharply at his words.
Buy Alpha’s Claim anthology here...
Evernight Publishing | Amazon | All Romance eBooks | BookStrand
Find Jessica Jayne here...
Website | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads | Pinterest | Member of Writers In Crime | Part of the Sexy Sirens Street Team
Thank you for joining us here today, Jessica Jayne! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story.