What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* A romantic at heart, Maria K. Alexander spent hours as a young girl getting lost in and wishing to be one of the heroines in the stories she read. Books gave her the ability to go to another world where she loved meeting new characters, learning about their problems, and watching them fall in love.
* Maria blogs and shares her writing journey with her critique partners HERE
* When not writing, Maria loves to read, bake, downhill ski, visit the beach, and watch romantic comedies. Maria lives in New Jersey with her husband and children, and writes in her “spare” time between juggling a full-time job and her kids’ busy schedules.
* You can keep in touch with her HERE
What are you going to tell us about today?
* My story Untangle My Heart.
A look into the story
* Edward Weston has a lot to prove, both to his stuffy upper-crust British family, and to himself. Working alongside Kate, a woman he had a casual relationship with, stirs unexpected feelings. Helping her family makes him realize what he's missing. For the first time, he wants more than a one-night stand.
* When Kate is threatened, Edward must overcome feeling unworthy to protect the woman he loves and fight for the family he never thought he’d have.
* She shot him a challenging look. “Only if we race against you.”
* “Lucas and I against you. Loser buys dinner.”
* He studied her, almost as though he were weighing how he could turn this contest in his favor. Then he turned to Lucas. “Why don’t you grab two sleds, sport, while I negotiate with Kate?”
* Lucas nodded and ran off.
* Edward hooked his fingers in her jacket pockets and pulled her closer. “How about if I win, you go on a date with me?”
* “That’s playing dirty.”
* “Very well. You can explain to Lucas why we’re not racing.”
* “I can’t do that. Just look at how excited he is.” She nodded over to where Lucas stood waiting for available sleds, jumping up and down and an enthusiastic grin on his face.
* “My sled, my rules, or are you afraid you’ll lose?”
* He struck a nerve and he knew it. She couldn’t back down from the challenge. Besides, she’d been rethinking the whole not-dating thing and almost convinced herself she was being ridiculous for fighting their attraction. So no matter what happened, she’d figured she’d win.
* She met the challenge of his gaze. “One date—and don’t expect sex.”
* He attempted to look shocked, but one side of his mouth twitched. “Certainly not.”
* “Fine. Be prepared to lose.”
Buy Untangle My Heart here...
Amazon - eBook (Please note: THE BOOK IS FREE AT AMAZON FOR THE DURATION OF THIS TOUR!) | Amazon - Print
Find Maria K. Alexander here...
Website | The Violet Femmes Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Goodreads
Thank you for joining us here today, Maria K. Alexander! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story.
ANNOUNCEMENT! Maria will award a $25 Amazon GC to a randomly drawn commenter during the tour! So be sure to leave your name and email with your comment, use the Rafflecopter below and visit the other tour stops (find them here: Goddessfishpromotions-virtual-super-book-blast) for a greater chance of winning!
a Rafflecopter giveaway