Attention!

Thanks for visiting!
* When you see the * in my posts that just indicates a new line/paragraph. :)
* To see a lot of fun information, scroll through the side bars and to the bottom of the blog.

28 February 2014

A Look At London Saint James & 'Dark Tales Diaries' ~ @LSJRomance @LoveBitesSilk @evernightpub #bdsm

Today we have author London Saint James visiting. Welcome!


What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* London Saint James has lived in many places, but never felt “at home” until she met the real-life man of her dreams and settled down in the beautiful Smoky Mountains of Tennessee. London lives with her husband and their fat cat who thinks he owns them.
* As an award-winning, bestselling, multi-published author, London is living her childhood dream. She knew all the scribbling she did, that big imagination of hers, and all those clamoring characters running around in her head would pay off someday.

What book are you going to tell us about today? Is it part of a series? If so, what's the order the books should be read in?
* Thanks for having me on your blog to talk about my Dark Tales Diaries. It is a series of short stories in the Romance on the Go Line through Evernight Publishing. Dark Tales Diaries: Volume One is the book that starts the series followed by volume two. Book three is in the works.

How'd you/your muse come up with this story?
* The inspiration for this BDSM series of short stories sparked from a casual conversation with the love of my life. Two words, “Dark Tales,” poked at me. From there, I sat down and typed non-stop. Dark Tales Diaries: Volume 1 and the life of Tristan Blackthorn spilled out upon the “pages” of my laptop.

Describe the hero in five words.
* Loyal. Risk-taker. Dedicated. Inventive. Handsome.

Describe the heroine in five words.
* The heroine is only alluded to since the hero is looking for her, but here’s her description as the hero remembers her: Playful. Sexy. Intelligent. Clever. Funny.

Who's your favorite character in the book & why?
* Of course Tristan is my favorite because he is the hero who’s searching for his lost love and whom the series is written around, but in book one, I got a kick writing about Mistress Guinevere in Red Stilettos.

What's your favorite line in the story?
* In book one when Tristan’s sister, Adelle is berating him for wasting his time and money looking for “some girl” in an attempt to get him to stop searching for her. When Adelle asks him why he’s jeopardizing their birthright, etc. he simply says:
* “For love, Adelle. What else is there?”

A look into
~ Blurb ~
* For years, Tristan Blackthorn has toiled to find his lost love. He finally decides to use Blackthorn Printing, along with his newly created Dark Tales Diaries, as a way to find her. Will her story be one of the three tales in Volume One?
* Mistress Guinevere’s calling card is her Red Stilettos. She specializes in a particular fetish and always maintains her control, until a man from her past returns to test her will.
* A recently divorced woman experiences the effects of empty nest syndrome after her twins head off to college. With the clock ticking away, she decides it’s far past time to seek out something that has always eluded her. Will she find what she’s looking for with The Leather’s Edge?
* And a bored computer programmer learns what it’s like to feel sexual freedom after being bound by a Master in Safe Word.
Be Warned: bondage, anal sex, sex toys, fetish
~ Excerpt from Red Stilettos ~
* “Really?” His onyx-colored eyes met me, and held me there with him. Stare for stare, we were locked in a secret power play for dominance.
* “We never worked well together,” I said. “You’re a dom, and I’m a dom, and neither is willing to give.”
* “Baby, you’re a switch. You like to dominate, but you also like to be dominated.”
* “No. I’m not,” I protested.
* “You always liked it when I took the control,” he said, assuredly. “With one word, you were wet for me.”
* “I like being in control. And I have no intention or interest in being submissive. Not for you, not for anybody.”
* “How long are you going to keep telling yourself that lie?”
* I stood up, pissed off and ready to rage. “Marcus, I don’t have to explain anything, justify my life and my choices, or put up with your shit. I think your time is up. I’d like to say it was good seeing you again, but that would be a lie.”
* “You’ve always lied to yourself when it comes to me and how I make you feel.”
* “You don’t make me feel anything, Marcus. Get over yourself.”
* I marched to the front door. Marcus followed behind me. I reached for the knob, and was stopped by his large hand as it covered mine. He placed his mouth to my ear. His warm breath tickled across my cheek.
* “Guinevere,” he said in a low, deep growl. Immediately, my sex trembled.

Buy Dark Tales Diaries: Volume 1 here...
Evernight Publishing | Amazon - US | Amazon - UK | All Romance eBooks | BookStrand | Barnes and Noble

A look into...
~ Blurb ~
* Blackthorn Printing made a splash in the publishing world with the introduction of Dark Tales Diaries, yet despite his efforts, Tristan Blackthorn isn’t any closer to finding the woman he seeks. Unwilling to give up on his lost love, his search for Keira continues in Volume Two.
* A voyeuristic moment leads an astronomy professor and his assistant to a steamy endeavor on The Observation Deck.
* An invitation for cocktails has the reclusive woman who lives in 204-B pondering why the handsome, wealthy owner of her building would invite her to anything. Does she have enough guts to go to The Top Floor?
* And a Maestro strikes the right cord with a young and talented cellist who is trying to find her passion.
* Be Warned: voyeurism, bondage, spanking, sex toys, anal sex
~ Excerpt ~
* “Come on, Tristan,” Keira said, giggling playfully as she shut her diary.
* “What new story have you added? One of love? Intrigue? A tale of the forbidden?” I inquired while eyeing the leather bound book.
* Keira laid it aside, and rose to her feet. “I’ll read them to you, someday.”
* She slipped out of her white cotton dress, leaving her sandals in the wake of snow-colored material at my feet. I leaned my back against the trunk of the tree, pretending to rest, but in truth, rest was the furthest thing from my mind.
* Keira twirled on the ball of her foot, more graceful than any dancer.
* “Do that again,” I said.
* The sun broke through the leaves on the trees, and set her long raven tresses into brilliant highlights that shimmered in deepened shades of blue-black. I couldn’t take my eyes off her. She alone encapsulated perfection, with her small, pert breasts slightly covered by her long hair, and when she moved, the gumdrop point of a pale-pink nipple peeked through some of the strands. She raised her arms above her head, giving me a full view of her extended frame, and did something of a provocative pirouette before turning to face the pond.
* Her slender waist gave way to rounded hips that swayed seductively as she tiptoed, nude, toward the edge of the water. She stuck one toe in, and looked at me over her slender shoulder. Her jewel-green eyes penetrated my soul.

Buy Dark Tales Diaries: Volume Two here...
Evernight Publishing | Amazon - US | Amazon - UK | All Romance eBooks | BookStrand | Barnes and Noble

Find London Saint James here...
Website | Blog | Facebook | Facebook Author page | Twitter | Pinterest | Kindlegraph | Goodreads

Thank you for joining us here today, London Saint James! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your stories.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THANKS FOR HAVING ME.