What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Jennifer Lynne lives in Melbourne, Australia, and writes short contemporary erotic romance, mostly with paranormal/fantasy elements. When she’s not writing what her family and friends call “porn for chicks” and what she prefers to call “super-hot romance for intelligent readers”, she is working in the admin day job, running around after two teenage daughters and trying to find time for her lovely new husband.
* Jennifer is published with Red Sage and Breathless Press. Over the past two years she has also embarked on an indie journey with the publication of her GODS OF LOVE romance series featuring erotic Greek gods and modern-day mortals in need of sexual healing.
What are you going to tell us about today?
* My story Demon of Envy. DEMON OF ENVY is the fifth novella in the GODS OF LOVE series, but each story is designed as a stand-alone with the Greek gods of desire as a common theme. The series can be read in any order.
A look into the story
* Olivia is an ordinary woman living an ordered life, but at thirty-two true romance appears to have eluded her. Everywhere she looks people are in relationships or falling in love, but her career as an administrator and her charity work are enough to keep the demon of envy at bay.
* Or so she thinks…until the moment he turns up on her doorstep with a demand that rips her life and her heart wide open and leaves her at risk of eternal torment.
* She was human. She was fragile. And she was about to become his if he could only control his demon long enough to keep her safe.
* He shucked off his T-shirt and threw it to one side, before moving forward to take over from her fumbling fingers. "With pleasure." Remember. Do it slowly. He managed to release two more of the tiny buttons before a waft of her perfume teased his nostrils. It was a musky scent that reminded him of hot nights and seductive need, so long-forgotten that its sudden effect on his senses blasted his self-control to pieces. With a groan that rattled his throat on the way out he grabbed the two sides of her blouse and yanked them apart, the remaining three buttons flying off in all directions with a ripping pop, pop, pop.
* "Oh!" Her gorgeous mouth formed into a round of surprise. He clutched at her wrists before she could cover her breasts, then released them slowly when he felt her peak of embarrassment begin to subside.
* "No! Don't ever cover yourself when you are with me. I must look at you." She was solidly proportioned, with more flesh than was the current fashion, judging by what he'd seen in his brief time back here. But he liked it better when there was something substantial to hold onto.
* His fingers trembled as he traced around first one large globe then the other. Her skin was so white he could see the blue network of veins peeking through from beneath. Her life force, so close to the surface. So tantalizing.
Copyright 2014 Jennifer Lynne
Buy Demon of Envy here...
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon AU | All Romance eBooks | Apple iTunes
Find Jennifer Lynne here...
Website/blog | Facebook | Twitter | Amazon
Thank you for joining us here today, Jennifer Lynne! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story.
ANNOUNCEMENT! Jennifer will be awarding a $25 Amazon Gift Card, plus a signed print copy of GODS OF LOVE (1-3) and a set of the GODS OF LOVE cover postcards to a randomly drawn commenter during the tour (International Giveaway)! So be sure to please use the Rafflecopter below, leave your name and email with your comment and visit the other tour stops (find them here: goddessfishpromotions-virtual-super-book-blast-tour) for a greater chance of winning!
a Rafflecopter giveaway