What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* USA Today Bestselling and award-winning author Tina Leonard has sold over 2.6 million copies of her titles. She has made the USA Today Bestseller, Waldenbooks, Bookscan, and Ingrambook lists, and has written and contracted seventy-one books and special projects. Her work has been published by Harlequin, Samhain Publishing, Robinson Scarlet, and most recently Random House Loveswept contracted for a single title trilogy project, Hell’s Outlaws. Leonard was chosen to be among the first authors published for Robinson’s Scarlet line, writing four single title novels for that imprint. Not long after, she sold on proposal to Harlequin American, where she has since written several popular series, most notably the Cowboys By The Dozen, Morgan Men, and Callahan Cowboys series. Her newest single title project, HOTTER THAN TEXAS, was published in March 2013. Leonard is known for her fun sense of humor, endearing communities, snappy dialogue, and memorable characters.
What are you going to tell us about today?
* My story Last of the Red Hot Cowboys. A sexy cowgirl gives a rugged Texas loner the ride of his life in USA Today bestselling author Tina Leonard’s seductive new series.
A look into the story
* Trace Carter believes his mayor’s plan to raise the town’s profile has disaster written all over it, and he won’t allow the Hell’s Outlaws Training Center to be dragged into the fiasco. Yet watching Ava’s delectable body on horseback proves too much of a temptation, and his fantasies stray to her riding skills outside the arena. Soon Trace is fighting like hell to rein in his unbridled desire for the petite brunette before it becomes a passion hotter than the Texas sun.
* That was it? He’d given her a kiss to melt the hardest heart, and she was telling him to drop dead? “Hey,” he said, “don’t freak out.”
* “Do I look freaked out?” She walked her horse inside the barn, checked that Mack had fresh, cool water and plenty of fresh hay. “This is the face of annoyed.”
* That wasn’t a woman’s typical response to his kissing. “I’m sorry. I jumped the gun.”
* “You jumped more than the gun, buster.” She put her horse into a stall, checked the hay, filled the water, brushed past him.
* He followed her as she sashayed toward her own beat-up blue truck she’d driven from Virginia. “Ava.”
* “What?” She moved a mountain of paper and horse stuff from the front seat to the back.
* “Can you forget that happened?”
* “Easily.” She got in her truck, switched the engine on, rolled down the window. “I already have.”
* He jumped back as she peeled away, shredding his gravel drive. Trace grinned.
* She might try to forget, but that kiss was going to last him a while.
* It had to. He wasn’t touching the lady again—she was going to have to make the next move.
Buy Last of the Red Hot Cowboys here...
Amazon | Barnes & Noble
Find Tina Leonard here...
Website | Facebook | Twitter
Thank you for joining us here today, Tina Leonard! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story.
ANNOUNCEMENT! Tina will be awarding a $25 Amazon GC to three randomly drawn commenters during the tour! So be sure to leave your name and email with your comment, visit the other tour stops (find them here: goddessfishpromotions-virtual-super-book-blast) for a greater chance of winning!