What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* J. J. Lore needs three things; strong, black coffee, time to write, and…well…you can guess the third. When she isn’t inventing fantastical tales filled with passionate people, she’s shaking sriracha on whatever she’s eating or reading about the Justinian plague. For updates on her erotic romance releases, visit her at the links found below.
What are you going to tell us about today?
* My newest Planet Alpha story Forbidden.
A look into the story
* Aura Tremain wakes up in an alien hospital, healing from a beating delivered by the scaly Xyrans who’d kidnapped her. Upon her discharge, two handsome Alphan men offer her refuge until she’s well enough to travel.
* Even though Leo and Deklan know they will never be permitted to bond with Aura as their souls demand, they can’t ignore the desire she stirs in them. Her time with them is short, but so intense. Will the intimacies they share be strong enough to withstand the expectation that bondmates are for battle-worthy warriors? Can their passion bind the three of them forever?
Be Warned: menage sex (MFM)
* So these were the fierce warriors people had been talking about in the last few months. If she believed the whispered gossip and intermittent and hysterical news reports, she was sitting in the presence of the beings who could save humanity if only they would open their borders and give the billions suffering on Earth another few planets to ruin. She was too insignificant a player in galactic events to have much of an opinion, other than that these two men seemed quite civilized and didn’t fill her with revulsion like the Xyrans had. She would have shrugged, but the warm thing pulsating against her shoulder held her back.
* Tearing her gaze from the two imposing males in front of her, she took in her surroundings. They were in a small room, about four meters square. The furnishings consisted of a bed, a wide chair, and a black cabinet. Very utilitarian. Not especially alien. “Where am I? Why am I here?”
* “You’re here to recover. Gain your strength before you are returned to Earth.” Leontus approached the bed and stood close to her, his gleaming eyes inspecting her face, or her injury, rather. His hand curled near her cheek, and he hesitated a moment, then lightly traced his thumb across the spot where the alien—the Xyran, had struck her. His eyes darkened, and some shiver of awareness flew along her nerves. She knew she should be scared, terrified, but instead simply waited for the next word, the next touch. Her belly fluttered with nervous energy. “How does this feel?”
* As Leontus asked the question, Deklan reached out and removed the device from her shoulder. The loss of its weight combined with the strange sensation of having her arm back under control made her shiver. Without a word, Deklan was pulling at the shirt she was wearing, baring her upper arm and collarbone to their view. She made a half-hearted attempt to cover herself, but their big, strong hands were undeterred as they stroked gently over her skin. She remembered the blank agony that had struck her dumb when the Xyran hit her, but none of that pain remained, only a vaguely tingling numbness, like she’d slept in a funny position all night.
* They were only making a clinical inspection, but Aura was embarrassed to find her body heating up, pulses timed with her accelerating heartbeat throbbing between her legs with every brush of their fingers against her skin. A dark part of her brain wanted them to tear the rest of her borrowed clothes away, check her thoroughly for any bruise or cut, prod at her until they declared her fit and she was wet and satisfied. Both of them touching, kissing… She blew out a huff to clear her mind of that bizarre desire. Why was she thinking about that? Why was the idea of being naked in front of them making her breathe hard, making her nipples tighten? The Alphans drew back.
* “Did we hurt you?” Leo asked.
* She shook her head. What she was experiencing was far from pain. No, better to keep those thoughts to herself. These courteous males would likely be revolted that some alien woman found them attractive. Insistently attractive. She must have sustained a head injury to be this mixed up.
* “Good. I’ll schedule a visit from the physician in the morning. He can give you any details about your injuries you desire.”
* “So am I healed?”
* Leo nodded once and looked to Deklan, who asked her to extend her arm, raise it up, circle it. She did do with a few flickers of pain, but no major impediments.
* “Very good range of motion. We’ll evaluate further tomorrow. Now you should try to sleep.” He handed her the glass of water from before, and she swallowed it down, hoping the cold liquid would calm the rush of sensations in her body, not to mention the unwarranted sexual longing in her brain.
Buy Forbidden here...
Evernight Publishing | Amazon | All Romance eBooks | JJ Lore on B&N | Bookstrand
Find J. J. Lore here...
Website | Facebook | Twitter
Thank you for joining us here today, J. J. Lore! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story.