Attention!

Thanks for visiting!
* When you see the * in my posts that just indicates a new line/paragraph. :)
* To see a lot of fun information, scroll through the side bars and to the bottom of the blog.

12 July 2014

Sinfully Sweet Saturday w. Erin Pryor & 'Secrets in Time' @ErinPryorAuthor #timetravel #SSS

It's Saturday! Yay! Here's a sinfully sweet good treat by author, Erin Pryor, to add to a great day. Welcome, Erin!

First, what would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* I’ve always dreamed about becoming a published author. I didn’t start writing until about six years ago. The fact that I never went to college held me back because I believed that I couldn’t successfully write without “proper” training. Then, one day, I started to write. At first, I thought that I should prove to myself I could do it. Then, it evolved into showing my kids you can do anything you want if you put your mind to it. Towards the end of the book, I thought that I could legitimately make a career out of this. Of course, that book that I wrote was complete crap and I tossed it (but not the idea as I am re-writing it). The key is I wrote it, and finished it.

What are you going to tell us about today?
* Pillars in Time and Secrets in Time. Secrets is the new release and sequel to Pillars in Time. Secrets in Time can also be read as a stand-alone book.
* Secrets in Time is a sweet time-travel romance to 14th century Scotland with an emphasis on building a relationship.

How'd you/your muse come up with this story?
* I absolutely love the idea of time travel, and I love the 13th and 14th centuries, so I mixed the two. There is so much romanticism in these time periods. Secrets in Time follows the journey of Collin Kincaid and Jessica Fisher. You can first see these two in Pillars in Time.

Describe the hero in five words.
* Confident, charismatic, gorgeous, manly, chivalrous

Describe the heroine in five words.
* Independent, beautiful, intelligent, confident, outgoing

Who's your favorite character in the book & why?
* That’s a tough one. I love Jessica, but my heart is with Collin. Anybody that has read this story has absolutely fallen in love with Collin. He is a charming, intellectual, stunning man. Women are drawn to him. He has a devilish smile, and the heart of a chivalrous knight. He is very protective, and masculine. Collin’s twin brother, Nicholas, can be read about in the first book, Pillars in Time.

What's your favorite line in the story?
* Had she felt the significance of the last kiss and those two words? For only a moment he felt the heavy fear of dying the next day. It wasn‘t the fear of death but it was the fear of dying without living out his promise to her and being a full, true husband.

A look into the story
~ Blurb ~
* Her best friend found love in the fourteenth century, but Jessica lost hope in finding it in either the past or her time, until a trip back to the wilds of Scotland opened her eyes to what lay in front of her.
* Jessica Fisher is staying in style as a guest of one of the most eligible bachelors of Scotland. She's the only one who knows he's actually from the 14th century. When she finds out her friend Cadence's family is in peril back in the 14th century, Jessica will do anything to get back and ensure her friend has her happily ever after.
* Collin Kincaid, six years into his stay in the 21st century, found an architect to draft plans for the renovation of his 14th century ancestral home. He never thought the lead architect would fall in love with his twin brother in the 14th century. His new sister-in-law's friend, and business partner, Jessica stays on to see the restoration completed. He's not prepared for the huge pull he feels from her. When she puts her foot down to go back and rescue his twin brother and new sister-in-law from a fate worse than death, his chivalry won't let her go alone, no matter how much he is torn about changing the past.
* Together, they go back in time to try and save Nicholas and Cadence's future family from peril only to be caught up in a web of treachery themselves. Will they be able to save their friends without putting the future, or their own hearts, in jeopardy?
~ Excerpt ~
* “Jessica, I‘m not playing a game with you. I expect you to take this just as serious as I do. There‘s something between us, something I can no longer deny.” He scooted just a few inches closer. “Having you around the estate for the several months has done things to me that any normal man would‘ve acted on, but alas, I never had the strength to see it through. Being here, with you, I can no longer deny what I want most at this moment, and that is you.”
* Jessica blanched, her stomach tightening. How did she respond to such a thing?
* Before she had a chance to, Collin leaned in and captured her mouth with his. He wound his fingers into her hair with one hand, and held her face with his other. He caressed the side of her face as softly as if she were made of glass. The warmth of his lips on hers sent shivers through her body. His husky smell enveloped her. His soft lips moved, and she relaxed under his touch. He gently nipped at her bottom lip, sending a bolt of electricity through her limbs.

Buy Secrets in Time here...
Amazon | Barnes & Noble

Find Erin Pryor here...
Website | Facebook | Twitter

Thank you for joining us here today, Erin Pryor. It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story. Have a sinfully good week everyone!

No comments: