What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Iyana lives in Jakarta, a city famous for its traffic jams, a lot of cars and motorcycles, and people selling stuff on the roads. You can spend two hours on the road going to a place you can reach in half an hour in a normal situation. Thanks to the traffic jams, though, Iyana can come up with a lot of stories, mostly shorties, as she prefers to spend the time during her trips writing into her cell phone rather than sleeping.
* Another thing Iyana loves is kitties. Right now she has five of them. Their names are Larva, Nyil, Cil, Betsy, and Horus. When she doesn’t write, she plays with them, or they would play with her when she writes.
What are you going to tell us about today?
* My BDSM, Contemporary, Gary Erotic Romance Will and Pleasure.
A look into the story
* Luke is a product of the streets. One unfortunate night, a bad encounter with a client ended with him curled up in an alley, filthy and hurt. When Craig Welthier Sr. took him in, Luke thought he was finally safe and protected. Little did he know Craig would turn out to be worse than any of his previous clients.
* With his father gone, Jake doesn’t know what to do with Luke. His three brothers see no harm in continuing to use their father’s slave for their own twisted purposes. Though he doesn’t think of himself as anyone’s hero, he knows what Luke has endured at the hands of his family is wrong. Can Jake stand up to his brothers to rescue Luke? Will Luke find his happy ending after all?
* My family. In the darkness, his world was falling apart.
* “Running away, are we? Forget it. Your place is here, among those of us who love you.”
* His eyes flew open as his head was yanked back by his curls.
* “And I see that you’re neatly dressed, eh? Since when have we permitted that?”
* A flash of fury flickered in Luke’s mind. You can't order me around, I don't belong to you.
* Alas, it seemed he could read Luke’s mind. The fingers around his arms tightened, so that he whimpered. His silent fury was replaced by trepidation. He looked up in terror at the man standing before him.
* “You don’t think you belong to us now?” Craig Jr. gripped Luke’s jaw tightly. “What? What, you dare to talk back now?” The older man growled as he saw Luke attempt to say something. Craig squeezed his jaw one last time before he released it. Vision blurring with tears, Luke panted for a moment before he whispered his answer.
* “I-I owe you nothing. My arrangement was with your father.”
* That earned him a brutal backhand across his face. Luke almost forgot to breathe, and the brother clutching him was so surprised he almost let go, which would have sent Luke sprawling to the ground.
* “You don’t talk to your owner that way,” said Craig. “Bring him inside!”
* As the two at his sides heaved him back into the house and Craig slammed the door behind them, Luke realized that this time, the door was closed to him forever.
Buy Will and Pleasure here...
Find Iyana Jenna here...
Blog | Amazon | Goodreads | Facebook | Twitter | Website
Thank you for joining us here today, Iyana Jenna! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story.
ANNOUNCEMENT! There's a GIVEAWAY! So be sure to the Rafflecopter below for a chance to win!
a Rafflecopter giveaway