What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Kimberly Adkins is an author and artist who spends her spare time working on worm hole theories so she can go back in time and enter Star Gate’s ‘Get in the Gate’ sweepstakes as many times as it takes to win.
* Says Kimberly of romance, “Fate lines up to reward the faithful who believe that love holds a power beyond our understanding and dreams have a chance to come true.”
What are you going to tell us about today?
* My story Tesla’s Imprint.
A look into the story
* Simon’s visions of a little girl are the only memories he has. Like an imprint on his heart, the visions cling. Who is she? Who is he for that matter? Tracked and hunted across the world, and in possession of a device that sets him apart from time and space, danger follows him at each turn.
* He never meant to drag Tess into his drama. But with one slow, seductive dance in a candlelit nightclub, that’s exactly what he’s done.
* Tesla’s own heritage is a mystery in itself. Born of wealth into a corporation with no paper trail, she’s called back to take the helm. But what’s the nature of the business she’s supposed to lead? And how does it connect her to Simon?
* “We both must have been here as children. I think I remember you,” Simon said in the same hushed tones she used. “We played together on the lawn. You laughed at me, always teasing. Do you remember me too?”
* Tess froze in his arms the moment the confession left his mouth. Her eyes looked stunned and then panicked before she pulled away. He wasn’t able to gauge her emotions as she let her hair fall over her face to cover her reaction. He felt more helpless than he did the first day he woke at the hospital with amnesia. Even if he wanted to take his secret back, he couldn’t. Was his revelation so horrible that it could cost him the small amount of trust he thought he’d built with her?
* “Tess, just look at me.” He lifted her chin with his fingers, taking the chance he wouldn’t spook her with such a bold move.
* Please let the bond I felt with her at the start mean something, Simon thought. She leveled her chin and there was resolution in her eyes. He could feel her strength and determination and it was damn sexy.
Buy Tesla’s Imprint here...
Black Lyon Publishing | Amazon | Barnes & Noble
Find Kimberly Adkins here...
Website | Facebook | Twitter
Thank you for joining us here today, Kimberly Adkins! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story.
ANNOUNCEMENT! Kimberly will be awarding a Kindle version of Tesla's Imprint to a randomly drawn winner via rafflecopter during this tour and the Book Blast tour! So be sure to leave your name and email with your comment AND use the Rafflecopter below to enter for the prize. Also visit the other tour stops (find them here: goddessfishpromotions-blurb-blitz-tour-teslas-imprint) for a greater chance of winning!
a Rafflecopter giveaway