What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Stephanie Burkhart is a 911 dispatcher for LAPD. She was born and raised in Manchester, New Hampshire. She served 11 years in the US Army and currently calls Castaic, California her home. Stephanie was married in Denmark in 1991 and has two young sons. She adores chocolate and is addicted to coffee. She writes paranormal, contemporary, and steampunk romance and has two children's books published with 4RV Publishing.
What are you going to tell us about today?
* The Wolf’s Torment
A look into the story
* Prince Mihai has just returned to Moldavia to discover he's a witch. He's intent on being a good husband and modernizing his country, but he must find a balance with his supernatural heritage. His best friend, Viktor, accompanies Mihai and marries Mihai's sister. In an unfortunate twist of fate, a werewolf bites Viktor.
* Viktor's transformation threatens everyone around him, including his wife's safety and Mihai's happiness, but he's especially dangerous when he's near Theresa. Can Mihai save his family from Viktor's lies and deceptions?
* Then there was 'the feeling' between them. She didn't know what else to call it. When she and Mihai were kissing, touching, caressing, she could swear she felt his emotions, his passions, his desires, and that only heightened the sensual experiences between them.
* And he felt her.
* She guessed this had to be because he was a witch. The thought didn't unnerve her. She'd overheard her family on occasions talking about witches and their powers, and she always accepted the existence of witches because they did, but she never thought she'd meet a real witch, let alone marry one. She believed witches to be good, so she had no fear of Mihai or his talents.
* She stopped in front of the study's door. She wanted to be good. Beatrice once told her good was boring, but Theresa never believed that. She was having fun. Mihai stimulated her like no other. He listened to her. He believed in her causes. She would be a good wife to him and a good mother to his children.
* Yes, she resolved, she would be good. Her shoulders set, she knocked on the door. "Come in."
* She walked in, closing the door behind her. Mihai stood behind the desk, a map nailed up on the wall behind him. A bottle of brandy and two glasses rested on his desk.
* "Hello, Theresa."
* "Hello, Mihai."
* He studied her with an intense gaze.
Buy The Wolf’s Torment here...
Desert Breeze Publishing | Kindle | Nook | All Romance eBooks
Find Stephanie Burkhart here...
Website | Twitter | Facebook | Goodreads | Youtube | Pinterest
Thank you for joining us here today, Stephanie Burkhart! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story.
ANNOUNCEMENT! Stephanie will be awarding a $25 Amazon GC to a randomly drawn winner via rafflecopter during the tour! So be sure to leave your name and email with your comment AND use the Rafflecopter below. Also, visit the other tour stops (find them here: goddessfishpromotions-book-blast-wolfs-torment) for a greater chance of winning!
a Rafflecopter giveaway