First, what would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* When not staying up all night writing, J.R. Gray can be found basking in the warm glow of the Miami sun, or at the gym where it's half assumed Gray is a permanent resident. A dominant, pilot, and sword fighting enthusiast, Gray finds it hard to be in the passenger seat of any car. Gray frequently interrupts real life, including normal sleep patterns, to jot down nonsense. The bane of Gray's existence are commas, and even though it's been fully acknowledged they are necessary, they continue to baffle and bewilder.
* If Gray wasn't writing…well, that's not possible. The buildup of untold stories would haunt Gray into an early grave or possibly a mental institution where the tales would end up on the walls in crayon and finger paint.
What are you going to tell us about today?
* My free holiday story Illicit Activity. It's book 3 in the Bound series. It takes place in the weeks between the end of Breach of Contract and the epilogue. I have the most amazing fans in the world, and I wanted to give you guys a little something this year.
Find information & buy Legally Bound - Book 1 in the Bound series here: Evernight Publishing | Amazon | All Romance eBooks | BookStrand
Find information & buy Breach of Contract - Book 2 in the Bound series here: Evernight Publishing | Amazon - US | Amazon - UK | All Romance eBooks | BookStrand
A look into the story
* Zac Goldmen takes an interest in George’s slave, Elliot. Being told no only makes Zac want Elliot more, so he starts a ridiculous campaign to try and shock and charm Elliot into bed. But his advances are put on hold when Elliot gets outed in the aftermath of the blackmail scandal, causing a big media storm for him and his father the Vice President.
* Kennedy seeks solace from Zac, when things just get too much for her, bringing out his hidden caring side. Zac finds himself torn between being a friend and an easy hook up. Determined to see Elliot and bring him some holiday spirit, Zac starts a battle of wits with George. Will George be able to outsmart Zac, and keep him away from Elliot, for long?
* “The exact face I wanted to see.”
* “Can I help you, Sir?” Elliot reverted to his training.
* “Yes, I have a hose that needs servicing.” Zac grinned wickedly.
* Elliot tried not to let the shock show on his face. “I’m sorry, the King is out. Can I take a message?” He shifted and squirmed, getting flustered at the seeming advance from the beautiful redhead.
* “I didn’t want it from him.” The bulge in Zac’s pants was noticeable, and Elliot tried not to stare. “And I knew he was gone.”
* “How did you know he was gone?”
* “I watched his car through the camera I installed above his parking space ‘til it left.” He flattened out his mouth and raised both brows like it was no big deal.
* Elliot stared.
Buy Illicit Activity here...
Evernight Publishing | Amazon / Kindle | All Romance eBooks | BookStrand | B&N / Nook
Find J.R. Gray here...
Blog/Website | Facebook | Twitter | Twitter (Book only news) | Pinterest | Tumblr | Tumblr (NSFW)
Thank you for joining us here today, J.R. Gray. It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story. Have a sinfully good week everyone!