* The story is contemporary, fantasy romance. It’s set along the coast in the sumptuous Mediterranean, and bathed in warmth, which I felt was a fitting venue to contrast with the stark misery of my hero’s predicament.
* The story is modelled on old fairy story motifs, where there is a fairy godmother style character, a prince and a princess. I so enjoyed writing this story because Thorn Valmont, my hero, is such a lovely, romantic man and deserves to be freed from the curse that befalls him. This is a sizzler of a story with erotic love scenes and threads of fairy tale mystery as we wonder what has happened to Thorn and how he’ll escape his lonely life.
* Thorn is part of an aristocratic family. He’s a prince and must find his princess to solve a puzzle he inherits from the ancient owners of the Mediterranean palace.
* Will he find her in time to stop his loneliness destroying him completely? * The memory of the young woman’s long slim legs and firm thighs filled his head as he walked home. He imagined caressing her. He would trail his fingertips up the back of her thighs to tease inside the cutoff bottoms of her shorts. It was so long since he’d felt the skin of a woman and yet he could almost conjure up that softness at the top of a thigh where it joined the enticing base of her ass. Thorn sighed sadly and shook his head. He had never come to terms with his lack of sex. Sometimes, after a week or so of ignoring his needs he would masturbate before darkness fell. He always felt better afterwards and told himself to do it more often, to give himself that comfort, but often sadness stole away the notion and he’d drift through his existence until he suddenly realized he needed the release of orgasm.
* Thorn knew that he needed it now, before darkness fell. He practically sprinted up the zigzag path to his home, resolved to ease the pain of loneliness that the sight of the lovely young woman had deepened. Inside his bedroom, he closed his eyes and found it easy to picture her mouth, the plump bottom lip, the way her hair tendrils had stroked there, and then he unzipped his jeans.
* He paused and thrust away the memory of Grace. He needed quick relief.
* Thorn brought to mind one of the last real sexual encounters he’d had with a woman. It was a hot memory and one he’d used before. They’d met at a party, instantly attracted in a superficial sexual way, they agreed to a moonlit tryst in the garden of the big house where the party was being held.
* He’d stalked to the girl waiting in a small stand of trees, stripped her quickly, and lifted her to slide with her to the grass. His arm around her bare waist, and a hand cupping her pussy, he’d subconsciously stored away the feel of her wet arousal on his palm and could bring that to mind.
* He recalled the words she’d said to him then, as he took his cock in his fist and pumped.
* She had said, “Fuck me. Fuck me hard. I want everything, your tongue, your fingers, and your cock in me. I want to suck you until you moan and your cum fills my mouth.”
* Thorn groaned as his cock hardened and he whispered the words, “Fuck me.” He pictured licking the girl’s pussy, her legs wide apart as she lay in the grass and his stomach clenched. His orgasm teased at him and he leaned on the edge of the chest of drawers bent over with the urgent need to come as he built a rhythm. He focused on the memory of her nipples between his lips, the way she’d sucked his cock, the taste of her cream on his tongue. Thorn pumped hard and his orgasm suddenly burned through him. As the waves of pleasure coursed in his balls and forced the cum to spurt in warm streaks over the back of his hand, he saw Grace as she’d looked at him on the beach. He saw her green eyes and perfect lips. The picture in his mind added sweetness to the orgasm. He shuddered and groaned.
Copyright Elodie Parkes 2014 Evernight Publishing All Rights Reserved
Evernight Publishing | Amazon - US | Amazon -UK | All Romance eBooks | BookStrand
* Elodie Parkes is a British author writing romance, erotic, contemporary, and often with a twist of mystery, paranormal or suspense. Her books are always steamy, cool stories and hot love scenes.
* Elodie lives in Canterbury with her two dogs. She works in an antique shop by day and writes at night, loving the cloak of silent darkness that descends on the rural countryside around her home.
* Elodie writes for: Hot Ink Press | Moon Rose Publishing | Eternal Press | Secret Cravings | Evernight Publishing | Siren Publishing
* She has also released titles as an individual indie author.
Find Elodie Parkes here...
Blog | Tumblr | Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Pinterest | YouTube | Amazon - US | Amazon - UK | Smashwords | Barnes and Noble | All Romance eBooks | BookStrand | Evernight Publishing | TRR | Add to Goodreads | ManicReaders
Thank you for joining us here today, Elodie Parkes! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story.
Elodie is giving away $5 or £5 Amazon gift card to one lucky winner!
a Rafflecopter giveaway