What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Jacey Holbrand believes love comes in all forms and should be celebrated. She’s committed to her muse and writing so she can share those kinds of stories with readers.
* Hot days. Sexy nights. Come play in her world.
* Jacey loves to hear from readers! eMail her: JaceyHolbrand@gmail.com
What are you going to tell us about today?
* My gay erotic story with a male pregnancy in it, Breeding Seth.
* After some reader reviews for The Encounter, I realized I needed to expand upon Evan and Seth’s relationship and round it out more. But what to write? I hadn’t a clue. That is until I spoke with another friend of mine who happens to be a writer as well and we did a bit of brainstorming. From that session, I came up with the idea of Seth having a pregnancy scare. That being said, my original concept of a bunch of different stories following different peoples’ dealings with paranormal and supernatural activities changed with the writing of Breeding Seth. I don’t want to give too much away here, but if you read the book, you’ll see the angle the series will be taking. ;)
A look into the story
* Evan Zenas and Seth Trivos had a tumultuous start to their relationship which has finally mellowed out. But now, something is wrong with Seth. Concerned for his health, Evan convinces his boyfriend, Seth, to see the doctor, and the prognosis is alarming.
* Seth is pregnant.
* The mystery is how.
* Not only is their relationship at stake due to the life altering news so is Seth's life.
Be warned: m/m sex, anal sex, mpreg, public exhibition
* “Yeah. What a difference from the city.”
* Seth readjusted the straps of the pack he wore, then bent his head down so he could get the end of the straw in his mouth and have some water. He hadn’t seen or heard any other hikers out on this particular trail. The rock outcroppings appeared as if they’d have some nooks and crannies he and Evan could hide in. He glanced at Evan to gauge his demeanor.
* He loved the way Evan stood in his sport t-shirt and hiking shorts, legs apart and with a straight back but still having a relaxed air about him in the way only an ex-military dude could have. The thought of Evan’s sturdy body holding and supporting his while they took each other up against the rocks in the heat of the day, the sun beating on their bare bodies, sent his heart fluttering like he was an inexperienced teen. The hyperawareness of the situation and his feelings for his boyfriend shot another bolt of lightning heat straight to his cock.
* No time like the present to get his first present of the trip. “Hey, Zen.”
* Evan looked his way. “Yeah?”
* Seth sidled up to him and put his mouth next to his ear. “What say we go find a private little spot beyond these rocks here and have a bit of fun in the sun?” He nipped Evan’s earlobe.
* “Out here? Maybe it would be better if we waited until we got back to the tent and after the sun sets?”
* He put an arm around Evan. “Come on, Zen. Where’s your sense of adventure? Besides, it’s my birthday. You did say my wish would be your command.”
* Evan slipped an arm around him and kissed Seth’s temple. “You’re right. I did. Come on. Let’s go see if we can find a nice area off the beaten path.”
* Leading the way, Evan held onto Seth’s hand. Excitement curled through Seth. Finally, after years of fantasizing about true outdoor sex—he didn’t count his vehicular, tent, or screened-in porch escapades—he was about to make it come true.
* Several yards off the trail, after checking a handful of places, Evan stopped. “What do you think of right here?”
* Seth looked around. They stood in a nice sized niche in the rocks. There was even a ledge that appeared to be the right height to sit on. “I think this will work out quite well.” He removed the backpack that doubled as a hydration pack and then pulled his sport t-shirt over his head. The warm sun felt good on his skin. He stepped up to Evan and rubbed his arms. “All I’ve been able to think about today is you and me getting busy in nature. My cock in your mouth and in your ass.” Seth kissed Evan’s forehead, followed by his cheek, and left his face close to Evan’s. “Kiss me, Zen.”
Buy Breeding Seth here...
Evernight Publishing | Amazon | All Romance eBooks | BookStrand | B&N
Find Jacey Holbrand here...
Website | Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Goodreads | Book 1 in the series is The Encounter. Buy it at Evernight Publishing
Thank you for joining us here today, Jacey Holbrand! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story.