* Now that the Christmas cookies are gone, gifts unwrapped, and your holiday visitors have left, you’ve earned some well-deserved TLC. Evernight authors not only have the cure for your holiday hangover, they have fantastic new books for your 2015 reading list, too!
* Be sure to visit every stop on the hop and answer each question. The more you blogs you hop, the more chances to win the GRAND PRIZE of an iPad Mini sponsored by Evernight Publishing (one entry per blog). Plus, hop each blog for a host of other fabulous prizes. I'll award a $5.00 Evernight Publishing Gift Certificate and a $5.00 Starbucks Gift Certificate to a lucky winner. The question you’ll need to answer is in this post. Once you’ve read it, be sure to leave the answer in a comment for your chance to be that winner.
* So sink into your favorite chair and enjoy your holiday hangover!
* Hangovers aren’t fun. I’ve experienced my share of them. Back in college, and for several years after, when I used to drink...
...I used to eat an apple and drink a Pepsi the morning after a hard night. As I grew older, my ‘next morning meal’ changed into a greasy kind of breakfast… Now that I think of it, that’s probably why we’d hit a diner in the wee hours of the morning after going to the clubs or a party… Then as I progressed in age some more, I’d started taking an aspirin or something of the sort with a huge glass of water before I went to bed, which eventually changed to drinking a glass of water for each alcoholic beverage I consumed in my attempts to beat having a hangover.
* Nowadays, I rarely drink, for a number of reasons, which of course is the best way to deal with a hangover – by not having one! LOL! The only kinds of hangovers I like anymore are the ones I experience after a long, hard, intense (get your mind out of the gutter…) writing session where it takes me some time to recover.
* And usually that’s what one has to do when confronted with a hangover, get plenty of rest and give your body time.
* What to do while recouping? Well, as an author, I say read a good book! It’s one of the reasons why I’m offering the prize that I mentioned. ;) Looking for suggestions on who to read? How about trying out one of my Evernight books? Or check out my alter ego, Casey Moss. Then here are some of my buds you should definitely read: Beth D. Carter, Elizabeth Monvey, Jacey Holbrand, Kathleen Grieve, Nikki Prince, RM Sotera, and Sandra Bunino
* Enter for a chance to win Evernight’s GRAND PRIZE of an iPad Mini and my blog prize by answering this question (be sure to include your email address to be eligible to win):
* How do you like to deal with a hangover or relax after a busy holiday season?
Your Holiday Hangover continues here:
Thanks for hopping with us! HAPPY NEW YEAR!