* I’m Eva Lefoy, the crazy brainchild of Sexy to Go, and today I’m here to answer your questions about Sexy to Go with some Q&A.
What kind of stories are in Sexy to Go?
* Vampires. Hot Asian men into BDSM. A werewolf. A slave. A starship officer who’s violated the rules. Couples who’ve just met, and those that have been together... literally forever. Something for everyone.
Why the variety?
* The main idea of the boxed set is to have a bit of everything available to readers, and also help them find new authors they like and love!
Why shorts and not full-length novels?
* These are stories for busy women who have trouble finding time to read. Most of the stories are short enough to read in one sitting.
How can I get more?
* Sexy to Go is a monthly boxed set. New stories, possibly different authors each time keep things mixed up and add to the surprise.
What if I like the characters and want to keep them?
* A few authors are doing serials – their stories will continue over several months. Check back to see what happens in the next instalment!
* Want to try a sample?
* I landed in an undignified heap a good twenty feet away, sliding to a stop on the dewy grass. As soon as my head cleared, I sprang back up, ready for attack. None came. There in the distance, the reapers had a new foe to contend with, and this newcomer was packing a sword and a whole lot more muscle.
* A man had come to my rescue. He had hair like midnight, eyes of steel, and skin the color of milky moonlight. The way he moved was poetry, lethal grace and strength turned into art. Within minutes, he had the reapers chopped into little bloody pieces, and he didn’t even look winded.
* His gaze found mine. Wiping his sword clean, he returned it to the sheath on his back and strode closer. He was only average height for a man, but he seemed much bigger. The thought came out of nowhere that he’d been very tall for his generation. How the hell did I know that?
* When I got a better look at his face, my heart stuttered. I knew this man. Not just his looks, but the feel of his skin, the weight of his body over mine, the silky glide of his cock between my legs. We’d been lovers once.
* “Are you all right, love?” The deep timbre of his voice sent a sensual shiver all the way to my toes.
* “I am now.” I didn’t bother trying to fake my way through this one. “Who are you?”
* He didn’t answer in words. Instead, he grabbed the back of my neck, pulled me flush against his body, and claimed my mouth. His demeanor was aggressive, tinged by something like desperation, but his lips were gentle. And as he molded them to mine and swept his tongue behind my teeth, a dam seemed to burst inside my mind.
* I saw images—a cascade of memories from my previous lives: making love with him by the river, dancing with him in a grand ballroom, kissing him beneath glittering city lights.
* “Griffin.” The name came to me without thought, accompanied by a love so deep and bittersweet the emotion almost choked me.
* “You remember,” he whispered.
Trio Concerto by Eva Lefoy ~ Casi suffers a scheduling mishap, but finds impromptu sex in the forest fulfils more than one personal fantasy. When the sexy shifters vanish, she’s left with an invitation to return. Does she dare?
To Love Again by Allie Ritch ~ Kara is a reincarnated sorceress who has cheated death to return to her vampire lover again and again. She always comes back to Griffin. And she always leaves him, too. Now the anniversary of her first death has arrived, and she’s fated to die. Will she finally let Griffin turn her so they can be together forever? Or will she love him again in the next life?
Faking It by Sofia Grey ~ Lucy can’t believe her luck. Upgrade to 1st class flight and a hot hunk in the next seat. He’d never be interested in a geek, so maybe it’s time to reinvent herself? Faking it has never been such fun.
Assistant Seduction by Jocelyn Dex ~ When the temp agency sends Kyla a hunky male assistant, who looks as if he stepped out of one of her erotic stories, will she get more than she bargained for?
Unconventional Spark by Allyson Lindt ~ If Jade can’t learn to balance business and pleasure, she’ll lose the best thing that’s ever happened to her—the unconventional spark she shares with her boyfriend, Brandon
Dancing in the Flame by Ann Gimpel ~ Keira’s an indentured hooker. Mired in the hopelessness of her dreams, she longs for more and finds it in Barrett. He’s not what he seems, but neither is she—except she doesn’t know it yet.
Skin by Leigh Ellwood ~ Skin - One needs a tough skin to endure an unpleasant situation. When Lt. Andromeda Kurn is sentenced for damaging property during a shore leave, the skin suit she must wear enhances the pleasure of her punishment.
Meant to Be by Nerika Parke ~ A rock concert, a chance meeting with a sexy musician and a night on the beach turn Jessica’s unremarkable life upside down when she takes a weekend away for her birthday.
Dreamwalker: Key to Paradise by Pamela Moran ~ Pulled together through a world of dreams, Lena and Davis might have found the Key to Paradise. Can he convince her to take a chance, to believe in impossible possibilities, to hold on to their dream?
For His Pleasure by Shiloh Saddler ~ A black slave and white plantation owner’s son narrowly avoid being separated when the estate is sold. Forced into poverty they must work hard to survive. But through the hardship their love endures.
Buy Sexy to Go here...
Amazon | Amazon UK | ITunes | All Romance Ebooks | Barnes and Noble | Kobo Books
Thank you for joining us here today! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story.