Ryan Walsh, what would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* I grew up a foster kid in Ohio, and once I finished up my college education, ditched my past for Boston. My buddy and I started up an online company, and once we made our fortunes, we sold out. Living a life of leisure, now, and loving it.
Are you happy with the way people perceive you?
* I really don’t give a shit how people perceive me. I’m comfortable with myself. That’s all that matters.
Is humor important?
* Humor is always good. Keeps us laughing and young at heart.
Does your author ever try to take over the story?
* Yeah, she tried giving me a buzz cut. Took her a while to realize I wouldn’t be caught dead with hair that short.
If you were taken out of the story and placed into your author’s world, what would be the first thing you’d do?
* Do what I’ve always done – get on some dating sites and meet some women.
If you could pull your author into your world, what do you think would happen to her?
* Since we both live in the Boston area in the 21st century, she’d probably just miss her kids and focus on getting back home.
What was the best sexual experience you’ve had?
* Shit. That’s one hell of a question. Truth – the first time I got my hands on Lia Risso and her lush curves.
What was the least interesting thing that has ever happened to you? (In bed or out.)
* In my teenage years, I dated this girl who didn’t know what a blow job was. She literally thought it was blowing air across my cock. Probably not the least interesting thing, but it sure was funny as hell.
What’s your take on ‘Papa’ Risso?
* Lia’s dad is super protective, a smart business man, and gifted his daughter with his temper. I’m not scared to meet him, and I doubt he’ll like my long hair, but as long as he doesn’t sway Lia’s thoughts about me, I could give a shit.
If you were to spend a day with a reader, what would you two do together?
* Gotta hit the gym first thing. Protein shake for breakfast, play a few rounds of golf, and go see the Sox or Bruins play. Grab some steak tips and beer before calling it a night.
Where do you see yourself in the future? What do you hope to accomplish?
* I’ll probably end up starting another company or two. While I have no need to work, I’ll probably grow bored eventually. I’ll take a world tour or two – if Lia’s with me. Other than that, I don’t have any goals other than enjoying every second of every day.
If you could time travel and/or live anywhere in the world, where would you go and/or where would that be?
* I love Boston, and while I’ve spent time in various countries, I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else.
Now for some author information!
* My author is Lynn Burke. Lynn Burke is a full time mother, voracious gardener, and scribbler of spicy romance stories. A country bumpkin turned Bay Stater, she enjoys her chowdah and Dunkin Donuts when not trying to escape the reality of city life.
* Her current work, the Risso Familly Novellas, revolves around four siblings from Boston’s North End.
You can find my author, Lynn Burke, here...
Website | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads | Pinterest | Tumblr
Now for some book information!
A look into the story
* Ryan Walsh, a self-made millionaire and libertine, refuses to commit to any one woman. Tossed from foster home to foster home as a child, Ryan is on guard against becoming vulnerable ever again.
* One dinner…one night of dancing and flirting with the attraction between them, puts both Lia and Ryan in danger of heart break.
* They have a choice—open themselves to the possibility of hurt or walk away, never knowing what might have been.
* He grinned again, and heat filled the empty place only Mr. Pink had seen or stroked in two years. Ryan’s attention drifted to my lips and lingered as our waiter took his time pouring our wine.
* I forced myself to breathe as my treasonous nipples pebbled, begging for attention.
* Damnation. I do not want this.
* He was too friggin’ sexy for his own good. And by his suggestive grin and the twinkle in his eyes, he knew it too.
* “Are you ready to order, Lia?” Ryan asked, his focus staying on my face instead of dipping downward like most men’s did.
* Praying my voice didn’t betray my arousal, I turned my attention the waiter. “I’ll have the shrimp Fra Diavlo.”
* “And for you, sir?”
* Ryan spouted off a few words in Italian, never once breaking eye contact with me.
* My lips twitched. Papa would be impressed.
* When the waiter ambled away, a smile—a real smile, not the cocky, you-know-you-want-me ones he had offered until then—revealed straight, white teeth. “So.”
* His low voice caressed my ears, and I pressed my thighs together. Thank God I hadn’t shaved. No doubt he had little trouble getting women into his bed. Or their bed. Or against a wall.
* Holy shit.
Buy Susceptible to Him here...
Thank you for joining us here today, Ryan Walsh! It was a pleasure getting to know about you, the story you're in, and your author.
ANNOUNCEMENT! Lynn Burke will be giving away an ecopy of Susceptible to Him, Heart Wine Charms, and a $10 Amazon Gift Card! So be sure to leave your name and email with your comment AND use the Rafflecopter below for a chance to win!
a Rafflecopter giveaway