Attention!

Thanks for visiting!
* When you see the * in my posts that just indicates a new line/paragraph. :)
* To see a lot of fun information, scroll through the side bars and to the bottom of the blog.

31 March 2015

A Look At Rebecca Brochu & 'Grayscale' @AuthorRBrochu @evernightpub #gay #suspense

Today we have author Rebecca Brochu visiting. Welcome!

What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* I am proud to say that I live in a small town in North Carolina, surrounded by fields and fresh air. Naturally I spend most of my days crouched in front of a keyboard or curled up with a book. As an avid video game and anime enthusiast, it is an understatement to say that I have a vivid imagination. With a collection of games, dvd's, and books that number too many to count I am often neck deep in some fantasy world. I am also the proud owner of two haughty cats and one encouraging dog. I truly do owe it all to the readers. Thank you so very much.

What are you going to tell us about today?
* I'm sharing a peek at my story, Grayscale.

A look into the story
~ Blurb ~
* As a Chroma agent, one of the elite operatives for the Spectrum Intelligence Agency, Jonah Gray was skilled enough to handle most anything that came his way. If not Jonah knew he could always rely on his handler, the clever Mr. Fox, to pull him through. Drawn to the seductive voice and commanding strength of the man on the other end of the line, Jonah wavers between his attraction to his handler and the knowledge that handlers and operatives are never supposed to meet.
* Then a mission goes horribly wrong and Jonah finds himself on the wrong end of a kill order. With Jonah on the run both handler and operative are desperate to finally meet so they can face this new threat head on. Together they struggle to discover who wants Jonah dead while they finally take the opportunity to embrace the passion that has always simmered between them.
~ Excerpt ~
* “Are your eyes closed?” Silas asked him quieter than before, softer and gentler.
* “Yes Sir.” Jonah felt vulnerable in that moment, in a way he thought he’d left behind a long time ago. To distract himself a bit he let his hands come down to rest on his stomach, let his fingers slide gently over the skin there, but no lower. He didn’t have permission for that yet, after all.
* “I’ve got you,” Silas promised almost as if he could tell what Jonah was feeling without even being able to see him. “You’re safe with me remember? You can relax and trust me Jonah. You can trust me to keep you safe, to tell you what to do. You can trust me with all of that. With all of you.”
* “I know. I do.” Jonah fought back the swell of emotions in his chest as the mixture of devotion and affection that he always felt towards Silas threatened to burst free. Slowly, deliberately, he inhaled again. Exhaled. Inhaled, exhaled, repeated it until he felt himself even out, felt himself center.
* “Good.” Silas said it roughly, voice ragged in a way that let Jonah know just how much his admittance meant to Silas. “I wish I could see you right now. You’re gorgeous Jonah, you know that don’t you? I bet you’re beautiful the way you are right now, laid back on that bed with your eyes closed, cock hard and body open. I bet you’re perfect. I’ve always thought you would be. Ever since the first time I saw you.”
* Jonah’s eyes flew open in stunned surprise before he slammed them shut again. Silas’s voice was ragged but honest, deep and thick with that hot, honey drawl that Jonah loved so much.
* “You’ve seen me?” The thought that Silas had seen him, knew what he looked like, and so obviously approved, made Jonah feel slightly giddy with a mixture of pride and relief.
* “Oh yes.” Silas sounded amused for a moment then. “I’ve seen you many times Jonah. I am your handler after all. I’ve read your file, seen videos. Sometimes I watch you on the security cameras on missions. You’re a thing of beauty, Jonah. All lethal grace and power that draws the eye. Even when you’re off mission, even when you’re wandering around whatever city or town you decide to spend your time in, you’re still fascinating. Captivating.”
* “And do I?” Jonah couldn’t help but ask. He needed to know, burned to know for certain whether or not the fascination he felt was mutual. “Do I captivate you?”
* “Completely,” Silas admitted quietly and with that sort of brutal honesty in his voice that Jonah adored.

Buy Grayscale here...
Evernight Publishing | Amazon | All Romance eBooks | BookStrand

Find Rebecca Brochu here...
Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Evernight Page | Amazon Page | Goodreads

Thank you for joining us here today, Rebecca Brochu! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story.

No comments: