What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Wrangler of a fearsome Yorkiepoo named Rogue (Half Yorkie half Poodle weighing in at a hefty eight pounds). Obsession controlled writer with a passion for making up names and twisting myths.
* Sherrel, as the daughter of an Emmy winning cameraman, learned early in life the dark secrets of creating all those incredible fantasy characters for the large and small screen.
* Refusing to be crushed at the discovery the monsters, aliens, and Robby the Robot weren't real, Sherrel's imagination soared. She became a SELF-proclaimed voyeur of special-effects and expert at fictional character creation.
What are you going to tell us about today?
* My romantic suspense story, Exposed by Rage.
A look into the story
* To keep her mother’s reputation from destroying her, Ashley Dix Gibson had to learn at an early age to persevere and tune out the lies, gossip, and the bullies. Detective Michael DeMarco has no desire to team up with a woman with ties to the underbelly of the porn industry but if he wants to solve his case, he has no other options. When Ashley and DeMarco combine their resources to find a brutal killer, sparks of distrust turn into the fires of passion.
* “Glad to see the smile. I know this has been extremely hard on you,” DeMarco said. “Want to share?”
* “I was thinking about Jillie, wanting me to come home. She kept trying to talk me into the leaving the military. It took her death to accomplish that.” Hot, wet tears started streaming down my face. Appalled, I turned away from DeMarco and stumbled toward the bedroom. He didn’t say anything or try to stop me, but he did follow me. When I didn’t collapse on the bed, he put his arms around me, gave a gently hug and helped me to sit on the mattress.
* Damn. This was awkward. The harder I tried to stop crying, the more I leaked tears. I don’t cry. I don’t show emotion, especially to guys. I didn’t want to feel the warmth of his touch and long to put my head on his shoulder. But I did. Before I knew what was happening his lips were on mine and I was holding him. Desperate to keep from drowning.
* He pushed back, looking into my eyes. Reading me like the clichéd open book.
1. Between Monday, March 2 and April 1, 2015 go to her campaign at: kindlescout.amazon
2. Browse by Category or Search for Exposed by Rage.
3. Read the excerpt.
4. If you like it, please nominate it for the next round.
5. Let all your friends know.
Thank you for joining us here today, Sherrel Lee! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story.
ANNOUNCEMENT! The author will be giving away a $15 Amazon/BN Gift Card! So be sure to leave your name and email with your comment AND use the Rafflecopter below. Also, visit the other tour stops (find them here: goddessfishpromotions-super-book-blast-exposed-by-rage) for a greater chance of winning!
a Rafflecopter giveaway