What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Elodie Parkes is a British author writing romance, erotic, contemporary, and often with a twist of mystery, paranormal, fantasy, or suspense. Her books are always steamy. Her tag is, Cool stories: Hot love scenes.
* Elodie lives in Canterbury with her two dogs. She works in an antique shop by day and writes at night, loving the cloak of silent darkness that descends on the rural countryside around her home.
* Elodie writes for, Evernight Publishing | Siren | Hot Ink Press | Eternal Press | Secret Cravings
* She has also released titles as an individual indie author.
* Find Elodie online: Blog | Facebook | FB | Twitter | Tsu | Google + | G+ | Pinterest | YouTube | Amazon UK | Amazon USA | Manic Readers
* Elodie only ever wears boots. (Yes, even in summer) She has three bachelor degrees because she couldn’t make up her mind what she wanted to do, and even then she got two Grad Dips in different subjects, naughty Elodie.
* Elodie loves: Music (her nickname at work is Melody Elodie because she’s often singing), the countryside, the ocean, animals, gorgeous men, technology, art, stockings and garter belts, movies, and potatoes, in any order. Elodie is addicted to black leather jackets, and faded jeans, and owns so many she’s ashamed to count them. What are you going to tell us about today?
* I'm sharing an Interview with Cameron.
1. If you were a dessert, what would you be?
Chocolate ice cream cake with a drizzle of coffee liqueur
2. What is it like being a personal trainer?
I enjoy seeing people achieve their goals and becoming happier with themselves. I travel with them sometimes, if they’re a movie star or model trying to get back into shape, and that can be fun.
3. What do you do when you need to blow off steam?
I own a fitness center with my brother so I work out and sometimes I’ll take off on a rock-climbing spree.
4. What do you look for in a woman?
Gentleness, intelligence, a sense of humor, sexiness, courage, beautiful eloquent eyes
5. What’s your favorite sex toy?
Mmm, let me think for a moment … okay well all kinds of vibrators and lubes are great because I can give my lady more pleasure
6. The blurb for A Dom for Patti mentions spanking, can we expect some in the story and do you enjoy spanking?
(Laughs) I’ve never been spanked per se, although Patti has dared to slap me on the ass as I pass naked, which I loved and had to kiss her loads to reassure her it was okay. I spank her because it makes her wet, but I don’t put my strength behind it. I do it for her to give her pleasure not to hurt. Frankly, I’d be devastated if I hurt her. I cherish her—she’s mine and we both know it, but that means I take care of her.
7. Tell us a little about Patti.
She works in fashion. She’s pretty, small, slender, and fits over my shoulder. (Smiles) She’s sexy, clever, interesting, luscious … let’s stop this before I start craving her kiss.
8. So, this is a love story?
It sure is. It’s hot, sexy, and there’s a journey, but it’s all worth it.
* Luck is on her side when she goes out for the evening, and meets delicious Cameron in The Club—but is he all that he appears to be?
* Cameron’s overwhelming attraction to Patti is tested when she inexplicably fails to show up for a date—just what is going on and will they ever get together?
* An erotic romance, with Dom/sub and spanking elements—a contemporary, magical love story.
* Patti spent a pleasant ten minutes drinking her coffee and talking with the bartender, before a man and woman she’d seen around The Club in the past arrived at the bar. Patti cast a sidelong glance at them before transferring her scrutiny to watching their touches and kisses through the length of mirror along the back of the bar. They were obviously a couple. More than that, they were obviously in love.
* Patti left the sight that reminded her of what she desperately wanted and walked along to the end of the room. She stopped in the gloom there and considered going home. She’d shaken her depression and maybe on her next visit she’d find one of the Masters free.
* About to move off, instead, Patti turned abruptly. Someone approached from behind and she was suddenly aware she lurked around in the entrance to the corridor that led to the private rooms.
* He was closer than she’d anticipated. A hard muscular chest met her, and as she bumped against the man, his arms enclosed her.
* Patti looked up into the face of a man she’d never seen before.
* His eyes were dark in the gloom. He’d stopped further into the shadows, but the handsome planes of his face were still obvious. A dimple appeared in his left cheek as he smiled.
* “Hey, are you okay? I didn’t mean to scare you.” He left his arms around her.
* Patti soaked up the contact. She looked at him with interest. “I was deep in thought.”
Copyright Elodie Parkes 2015 Evernight Publishing
a Rafflecopter giveaway