What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Kiru Taye is the award-winning and best-selling author of His Treasure.
* As a young adult, she read a lot of books. Mostly, she loved the romantic stories for the fantasy of being swept away by dashing heroes to exotic locations. Though her reading tastes have matured since then, she still loves reading romance novels.
* Having always dreamt of writing novels, she finally 'bit the bullet' in 2010 and wrote her first contemporary romance novel which she submitted the first chapter as an entry to New Voices writing contest in September 2010. It was shortlisted for ‘call-back’.
* She writes historical, contemporary and paranormal romance. Her stories are sensual and steamy, her characters passionate and sassy and her settings, atmospheric and exotic.
* When she’s not writing, she’s reading, hanging out with family or traveling. Born in Nigerian, she currently lives in the UK with her husband and two children
What are you going to tell us about today?
* A relationship between Ike and Lara is forbidden but love like theirs cannot be denied. Catastrophe lies in wait and one night changes their lives forever.
* Bound to Fate is a story about surviving tragedy, forgiveness, and the overwhelming love that pulls through against the odds.
* Content warning: This book contains scenes that might be triggering for some readers.
* Comment on this blog post and use the Rafflecopter below and you could win a $10 Amazon gift card!
* All Ike Thomas wants to do is to keep out of trouble and get through the one year internship required for his degree program. But trouble finds him, in the form of an intelligent and brave girl who turns his world upside down. Falling in love is forbidden. So why does it feel so right?
a Rafflecopter giveaway