What are you going to tell us about today?
* Thanks so much for hosting us on your blog today. Chasing Faete started out as a fun exercise in our Sinfully More Erotic Street Team group and turned into an entire series. So far, we have 5 books planned in the series, but I wouldn't be surprised if more sprout up along the way. All three of us fell in love with this mysterious world Beyond The Veil as well as our very overprotective Shifters on this side of the Veil.
You know what they say … you can’t run away from your fate. But what if your fate tries to run away from you? If you're a wolf … you chase fate instead. Cover Design by Jay Aheer | Release Date: May 27, 2016
* Leo and Ben were thrilled to stumble onto the scent of their mate as they were on a routine patrol. They follow their noses and barely find her in time, wounded and battling with a group of armed Fae. Life is about to get a whole lot more complicated when it comes to mating their little pixie.
* Erica can’t deny the bond she feels with her wolves, but will the need to avenge her family and the fate of the Fae realm cost her the loves she’s waited so long to find?
* Sarah’s also a former pastry chef and spends a lot of time cooking and baking for friends and family as well as painting and knitting. Her biggest weaknesses are animals of any kind … she even loves the ones that wake you up at four in the morning because they can almost see the bottom of their food dish.
* When it comes to life in general, she’s a big believer that laughter is the best medicine and that there’s no such thing as too much love, which is why she’s such a sucker for a happy ending.
* Maia’s career has featured a lot of travel, and she has filled her time at airports and in the air with books, books and more books. Her love of erotic paranormal romance has seen her amass a huge library. She has been an avid reader and lover of ménage romances since she read her first book in this genre about three years ago.
* Outside of writing, Maia loves to eat, so she loves to cook! Her herb garden is legendary, but she still has issues getting tomatoes to grow. She’s been a performer for years, and has even sung on international stages, she would love to own a classic Ford Mustang one day and of course have the opportunity to race it on a race track without fear of a speeding ticket.
* Although ultimately her dream is to be able to write full time on a sandy beach with a Mai Tai at hand, she is quite happy to fit her writing in when she can. As long as someone reads her books, gets a laugh and maybe come to love her characters and much as she does, then she feels that she is living her dreams no matter what!
* She was born in Ukraine and raised in New York, where she currently lives with her daughter. She graduated college with a BFA in creative writing and In addition to writing, she also started a graphic design business a few years after graduating. When not working, Elena loves to spend time with her family, travel the globe, curl up with a good book, and catch up on her soaps.
Thank you for joining us here today, Elena Kincaid, Maia Dylan, and Sarah Marsh! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story.