What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* M. K. Scott is the husband and wife writing team behind The Painted Lady Inn Mysteries. Morgan K Wyatt is the general wordsmith, while her husband, Scott, is the grammar hammer and physics specialist. He uses his engineering skills to explain how fast a body falls when pushed over a cliff and various other felonious activities. The Internet and experts in the field provide forensic information, while the recipes and B and B details require a more hands on approach. Morgan’s daughter who manages a hotel provides guest horror stories to fuel the plot lines. The couple’s dog, Chance, is the inspiration behind Jasper, Donna’s dog. Murder Mansion is the first book in The Painted Lady Inn Mysteries. Overall, it is a fun series to create and read. Drop Dead Handsome is the second book in the series. Killer Review should be out in October 2016.
* An octogenarian self-proclaimed sleuth, Father Christmas, a dognapping couple, and a pair who is copying everything in the Inn to set up their own competitive establishment rounds out the group. Maria, the sister-in-law, has a matchmaking agenda for Donna. Daniel, her brother, finds himself serving as a referee with one guest’s multiple wives.
* High school reunions can be murder. Detective Mark Taber is on the trail of the murderer, when he isn’t interfering in a smitten Arnie’s determined bid to woo the no nonsense innkeeper.
* Eunice boosted herself up onto one of the tall stools surrounding the island. “Could you?”
* Donna gave her a forced smile as she considered what she’d have to offer Arnie to get him to move up to the top floor. “I’ll go take care of it. Maria could make you some tea.”
* “That sounds lovely.” Eunice placed her hands in a prayer position as she spoke. “I’d love some little finger sandwiches. Haven’t had a bite to eat.”
* “Sure.” She agreed, anxious to get the room switch done. Good chance she’d have to clean the room. A prolonged tea might do the trick.
* “I can’t wait.” Eunice’s excitement fizzled as she asked with a plaintive expression, “Do you have any of those delicious looking scones or pastries featured on the website?”
* The woman was determined to wiggle high tea out of her while she changed her room. “I’m sure Maria can find some for you.”
* Her hand was on the door when Eunice asked, “Clotted cream?”
* “Yes. Perhaps you’d be more comfortable in the dining room.”
* The woman spun her stool to rest her hands on the island countertop. “No thank you, I prefer the kitchen, which is where everything happens.”
ANNOUNCEMENT! M.K. Scott will be awarding a prize to multiple winners such as $50 Amazon Gift Cards, $15 Target or Groupon Gift Cards and other GCs and books to randomly drawn winners via rafflecopter during the tour! So be sure to leave a comment AND use the Rafflecopter below. Also, visit the other tour stops for a greater chance of winning!
a Rafflecopter giveaway