What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Sarah Marsh was born in British Columbia where she still lives, she has only recently began her writing career finding it the perfect outlet for taking the edge off a nine to five office job. She’s been a science fiction and romance junkie for years and when her imagination started to take the characters she’d read about even further in their adventures she decided to try writing something of her own.
* Sarah’s also a former pastry chef and spends a lot of time cooking and baking for friends and family as well as painting and knitting. Her biggest weaknesses are animals of any kind…she even loves the ones that wake you up at four in the morning because they can almost see the bottom of their food dish.
* When it comes to life in general she’s a big believer that laughter is the best medicine and that there’s no such thing as too much love, which is why she’s such a sucker for a happy ending. What are you going to tell us about today?
* Alison wakes in the midst of a nightmare, complete with monsters included. She winds up being rescued by three alien males but when it comes to her future she’ll need to learn to open up her mind and her heart if she hopes to survive the virus that her kidnappers infected her with.
* Clan Drogan are quite content with their lives and careers, when their ship gets attacked by pirates and they are forced to protect themselves, their spoils of war come in the most unexpected of packages. They’ve never met any female like Ali before, and her sweet and caring nature draws them to her like a moth to a flame. But they have commitments of their own when it comes to their future, will the three of them be able to decide once and for all if their intended mate back home is the right one for them? Or will they follow their instincts and see where their attraction to Alison leads?
* Ali knows that Conn, Kal, and Tannen are meant for another woman, but she can’t seem to help herself when it comes to falling for the three charming men. They introduce her to pleasures she’s never even imagined; how could just a taste ever really be enough? When they finally arrive on the men’s home planet of Dolak, she sees first hand that her competition for their hearts is fierce and not about to go away quietly.
* Will she find the strength to stand up and fight for what she wants?
* “I see I’ve arrived just in the nick of time.” Kal smiled as he walked up to the couple and ran a finger gently along Alison’s flushed cheek. “Is there room for one more?”
* He loved the way her blush got brighter as she bit her lip and nodded yes to him. Conn lifted his head from nibbling on her neck, and Kal slowly leaned in to take the other man’s mouth in a sultry, deep kiss. Alison’s breathing became even more rapid and her eyes went heavy with lust as she took in the scene before her.
* Kal had his suspicions that Ali would enjoy seeing him with Conn and Tannen, and it seemed he was correct. The aroma of her desire was filling the room, causing their own pheromones to increase in return. Their sweet little Alison couldn’t have been a better match for them if she’d come straight from their wildest fantasies. It seemed that his plan to convince his two bond mates of that fact was coming to fruition without much interference from him at all. He stopped for a moment to watch as Conn continued to grind himself against the woman below him, drawing sweet whimpers from her lips.
* “Get naked and get over here,” Conn said to him after he broke the kiss, and returned to torment Alison with kisses on her neck as Kal rounded the couch and began to undress.
* Just as last night, Kal could feel her eyes roaming over his skin as he took off his clothes, and a thrill went through him at the thought that she admired what most of his people saw as a defect. The only other two beings in his life that had ever looked at him that way were Tannen and Conn, and once he’d found them, he’d vowed never to let them go.
* Kal loved the sound of her gasp as he took his briefs off along with his pants this time, revealing his long, hard cock that was aching for both her and his Captain.
* “Isn’t he beautiful?” Conn whispered in her ear, as they both watched Kal undress, with rapt desire. “It always takes my breath away to see the contrast of his skin against my own.”
* Ali looked from one to the other, a slow smile forming on her beautiful lips, and Kal could only hope that she was imagining them entwined in each other’s arms.
* “He is,” she finally agreed on a sigh, as Kal finished and moved towards them.
* Conn finally released her arms, only to move his hands down her torso, and he began to slowly raise the shirt that had been covering her.
* “May I?” Conn asked, looking deep into her eyes for permission to remove the barrier.