What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* V.E. Avance lives in California with her husband, 2 kids and 2 fur babies. She graduated from Brandman University with a degree in Psychology. In her free time, she loves to write and read books.
* Arriving in her new home, things begin to go wrong from the start. Through all the bad she meets James, an Austin Police Officer, who helps her pick up the pieces of her shattered life.
* Will Leanna survive or will she become another statistic?
* She’s hung up on a ceiling and just ahead of her is a rotted work bench with whips and chains with branding irons lying across it. Her heart races as she tugs on her bindings only to discover that they are firmly attached to her wrists.
* “Well, well, well, look who decided to join the land of the living,” Mark’s voice rings from a corner chair—a chair she missed when she assessed her situation. He rises from the chair and walks toward her, a knife in one hand and a piece of wood in the other. The bastard and his fucking whittling, Leanna thinks to herself with disgust and contempt spreading across her face.
* “What are you doing, Mark? Why did you kidnap me?” She shakes her hands trying in vain to get free.
* “I didn’t kidnap you. I only took what was rightfully mine. When you married me, you became my property. Only I can rid myself of my property. You,” he gets up in her face, eyes dancing with fury, “don’t get to decide when I’ve had enough of you.”
ANNOUNCEMENT! V.E. Avance will be awarding a $20 Amazon/BN GC to a randomly drawn winner via rafflecopter during the tour! So be sure to leave a comment AND use the Rafflecopter below. Also, visit the other tour stops for a greater chance of winning!
a Rafflecopter giveaway