What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Lucy Farago knows there is nothing like a happy sigh at the end of a good book. With the encouragement of her loving husband, she wrote her first manuscript. An unpublished historical, it sits in a file on her computer, there to remind her how much fun she had learning the craft and becoming part of an industry whose books make you believe anything is possible. A big fan of Agatha Christie, she set out to write her first romantic suspense novel. Thrilled to be a published author, Lucy also teaches yoga, enjoys cooking, and saying what other people are thinking. In her fantasy world, her beautiful Siberian husky, Loki, doesn’t shed and her three kids clean up after themselves. Alas, that fantasy will never see fruition.
* Civil attorney Shannon Joyce walks the line of law and order, but she learned from day one how to put up a good front—thanks to her con man father. Thirteen years ago, she left the east coast and her life of crime behind. Her high school sweetheart, Noah, was collateral damage, but some things can’t be helped. But now there’s no escape when her past comes roaring down the Strip—in the oh-so-tempting form of the man she left behind...
* Special Agent Noah Monroe has Shannon exactly where he wants her—in the back of his car in handcuffs. Her grifter father has been murdered, and the FBI needs Shannon to keep one of his scams in play to bag the big bad guy who was financing him. Once again a pawn in someone’s else game, Shannon will have to trust her instincts to survive both the peril threatening her—and the passion Noah reignites…
* “Hear me out.” He held up his hands. “Everyone agrees—”
* “Hanover PD and my team.”
* “Oh. Wow, there are a whole slew of you? Don’t I feel loved?”
* “We want your help. In exchange we’ll see about getting you off their suspect list. No one will know you were ever on it.”
* She shook her head in disgust. “You’re blackmailing me.”
* “Think of it as you do the agency a favor and we do you one.”
* “I can’t possibly imagine what it is you all think I can do for you.” She was a lawyer. None of her skills would help them unless they were planning to sue someone.
* “What is it? You want the file. Fine, I’ll give it you.” At this point, anything to avoid this mess.
* “My team would like to see it, but no, that’s not it.
* “Then what, for heaven’s sake? Spit it out,” she said, ready to pull her hair out—or his.
* “We need you to continue in his place.”
ANNOUNCEMENT! Lucy Farago will be awarding a digital copy of Sins that Haunt to a randomly drawn winner via rafflecopter during the tour! So be sure to leave a comment AND use the Rafflecopter below. Also, visit the other tour stops for a greater chance of winning!
a Rafflecopter giveaway