Attention!

Thanks for visiting!
* When you see the * in my posts that just indicates a new line/paragraph. :)
* To see a lot of fun information, scroll through the side bars and to the bottom of the blog.

16 August 2014

Sinfully Sexy Saturday w. Kang Jin-Pyoo from 'Carried Away' by Elizabeth Monvey ~ @evernightpub #gay #rotg #SSS

It's Saturday! Yay! Here's a sinfully good treat to add to a great day.

..Today we have Kang Jin-Pyoo visiting from the story Carried Away. Welcome!

..Kang Jin-Pyoo, what would you like to tell readers about yourself?
......* My name is Kang Jin-Pyoo, but everyone calls me Jin. I was born in Seoul, South Korea but my father was a businessman with many ties to the Untied States, so most of my education was in America. When I was young I began to ski and my father saw promise, so I began training at age ten with the idea of winning Olympic Gold.
......* Although I was one of the fastest Alphine skiers in the world, my Olympic dreams have been less than stellar. I missed qualifying for the South Korean ski team for the Torino games. I finished in the top ten at the Vancouver games. And then, at Sochi, I crashed out in the heats.
......* I have been in a secret relationship with Tolliver St. James for two years. Tolliver owns one of the best skiing resorts in Vail. I don’t know what would happen if or when my father and my sponsor finds out that I’m gay.

..Are you happy with the way people perceive you?
......* No, not really. To the world I’m a great athlete, an Alpine skier. An Olympian. I’m proud of my accomplishment, but truthfully, it’s not who I really want to be. I just want to be happy with Tolliver.

..Is expressing love difficult for you?
......* Yes, and no. Yes, because of my father. He’s very traditional, believes family honor comes before everything. Behind closed doors I show great amounts of love but Tolliver wants more and it’s hard for me to open up when the door is open.

..What’s your take on Tolliver St. James?
......* Tolliver is a smart, charismatic businessman. He was able to take his family’s small ski resort and build it up to the premiere skiing destination in Vail. That takes a lot of hard work. But there’s a fun side to him as well. He may work hard but he plays hard too, and I love going for long ski rides with him by my side.

..Where do you see yourself in the future? What do you hope to accomplish?
......* Hmm…hopefully I will be with Tolliver. I hope to have an Olympic medal to distinguish my career and hard work. I hope…well, I suppose I want what everybody wants. I just hope to be happy.

..Now for some author information!
......* My author is Elizabeth Monvey. Elizabeth Monvey is the pseudonym for a single mother from Los Angeles, CA. She writes romantic stories between male partners, taking a snippet from their lives to show how committed they are to each other. Right now, Elizabeth is still building up her social media presence. However, she loves having people friend her on Facebook.

..You can find my author, Elizabeth Monvey, here...
......Facebook

..Now for some book information! ..A look into the story
..
~ Blurb ~
......* Jin-Pyoo is an Olympic Alpine skier who has been reared all his life to focus on winning a medal. His father is harsh and demanding, but when he orders Jin to stop being friends with ski resort owner, Tolliver St. James, Jin has to decide if he should continue with his Olympic dream or follow his heart.
......* Tolliver St. James knows that Jin is the man for him. They’ve been in a relationship for two years and he wants them to be publicly out, but Jin wants them to keep hiding in the shadows. When Jin’s father forces Jin into an engagement to a woman, Tolliver is afraid of losing his lover forever.
......* But when Tolliver is caught in grips of an avalanche, Jin knows he can’t live his life without him and it’s a race against time to find the man he loves more than anything.
......Be Warned: m/m sex ..
~ Excerpt ~
......* As he walked toward the elevators, Jin felt his world breaking apart although he didn’t blame Tolliver for breaking things off. He’d been very clear about his position on their relationship from the beginning and he’d compromised his beliefs to accommodate Jin’s heritage. But what could he do? Just walk away from his family, and from his dream?
......* Christ, did he even want to be a skier anymore?
......* He was so afraid of making the wrong decision, and of regretting something, that he felt frozen inside. He didn’t want to give Tolliver up, but maybe Tol was going to take that decision away from him. Maybe he wouldn’t have anything else but skiing to take up the empty future without Tolliver’s presence.
......* And how would he feel when Tolliver eventually found someone else?
......* The elevator opened to the private penthouse floor and Jin felt like he was being delivered a death sentence. He knocked on the door and it opened immediately and before he could say anything Tolliver grabbed his arm and pulled him into the room.
......* They stared at each other for a long moment and Jin couldn’t help but admire Tol’s suave sophistication. His grey streaked black hair gave him an iron tough appearance and his blue eyes were sharp and missed nothing. He was tall, with a massive chest and shoulders that had a fine dusting of hair. Jin knew Tol worked out every morning, as well as skied on the weekends to give his body tone and definition. He was what some people would call a bear man, and Jin never thought he’d be attracted to such bulk, but every time Tol touched him it was like fireworks exploding.
......* He opened his mouth to say something, anything to erase the distance in Tolliver’s eyes, but just as he opened his mouth, Tol reached out and pulled Jin into his arms. The tension that had been building up inside Jin broke and his arms crept around Tolliver to hold on tightly.

..Buy Carried Away here...
......Evernight Publishing | Amazon | All Romance eBooks | BookStrand

..Thank you for joining us here today, Jin! It was a pleasure getting to know about you, the story you're in, and your author, Elizabeth Monvey.

No comments: