Attention!

Thanks for visiting!
* When you see the * in my posts that just indicates a new line/paragraph. :)
* To see a lot of fun information, scroll through the side bars and to the bottom of the blog.

06 November 2014

Year 2 of Evernight Readers' Choice Awards @evernightpub #awards #readerscanvote

It's that time of year again! (Where has this year gone anyway? I feel like it flew by!) The second annual readers' choice awards is open for you to make nominations. :) You can nominate books in up to 34 different categories and nominations will stay open through 11/15.
I'd love it if you could give me and my alter ego, Casey Moss, some love and support and nominate me in the following:
Open World (C.O.V.E.N.) by Casey Moss can be nominated in these categories - Contemporary, Suspense, BDSM, Urban Fantasy, Fantasy, Erotic. And if you want to give me a boost for Cover of the Year, Author of the Year, Book of the Year, I wouldn't be opposed to that either. ;)
Dream Across Time (Raritan Manor Ranch) by C.R. Moss can be nominated in these categories - Paranormal, Erotic, Time Travel. If you'd rather give me a boost here rather than under my Casey name for Cover of the Year, Author of the Year, Book of the Year, that's fine, too. :)
To make your nominations CLICK HERE
I really appreciate your readership and support! Thank you!

C.R.


No comments: