Attention!

Thanks for visiting!
* When you see the * in my posts that just indicates a new line/paragraph. :)
* To see a lot of fun information, scroll through the side bars and to the bottom of the blog.

28 March 2012

So excited! The print book has arrived! ( #WW @evernightpub @rmsotera )

Hi all! Here's some more great news!
I received a couple copies of the print version of Wild West Weekend today!



Here's a pic of the books coming out of the box.




 
Holding the book in my hand is such a treat!











A look at the back of the print version of Wild West Weekend.
The spines of the book.
If you'd like a print copy of Wild West Weekend, too, go to: https://www.createspace.com/3831763 to purchase.
My writing partner, RM Sotera, and I appreciate your support!
Happy Reading!
C.R. Moss

2 comments:

Adonis Devereux said...

Oh, wow!! They look sleek, sexy, and so damned readable! ;)

RM Sotera said...

I love how they look! Mine came today too!!!!! :)