Attention!

Thanks for visiting!
* When you see the * in my posts that just indicates a new line/paragraph. :)
* To see a lot of fun information, scroll through the side bars and to the bottom of the blog.

11 April 2012

Still feelin' the love. Check out these fab 5 stars reviews ( #WW @rmsotera @crmoss @evernightpub )

Yee-haw! Found two more wonderful reviews for Wild West Weekend today!

***** "To be honest, I'm not one who reads western based books because I don't dig cowboys. A friend recommended this read to me, so I bought it. Can I say, what a kick-ass read?" A 5 Star Reader Review!

***** "Fun story line, great characters and white hot sex!" Another 5 star reader review!

To read the full reviews (and others) go to: Evernight Publishing via the Reviews tab *****

Thank you readers!

No comments: