Attention!

Thanks for visiting!
* When you see the * in my posts that just indicates a new line/paragraph. :)
* To see a lot of fun information, scroll through the side bars and to the bottom of the blog.

25 November 2012

A Look At RM Sotera & 'Vegas Vampire' ( @rmsotera @ravenousromance #SO )

Today we have author RM Sotera visiting. Welcome!

What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
R.M. Sotera is a romance vixen stuck in the body of a prim and proper woman. A transplant to Las Vegas, by day she is a wife, mom, taxi driver, counselor, and psychologist to her wild and, at times, crazy friends. But when the family goes to bed and the house is dark, she seeks refuge in her office where her deepest desires take hold. And…ultimately a story is born. RM has 8 books – 1 short story – and several journalistic articles published.

What book are you going to tell us about today? Is it part of a series? If so, what's the order the books should be read in?
Today I’m going to discuss the short story that I have published with Ravenous Romance titled Vegas Vampire. This very short story is about a single woman (a teacher) who keeps having erotic dreams. What she does not realize is that her next door neighbor, a vampire, the man staring in her wildest fantasies, is ready to take dream land into reality land. It’s a story about crossing sexual boundaries into a world where vanilla sex is non-existent. It’s about accepting the odds even if they don’t fall in one’s favor.

How'd you/your muse come up with this story?
I love vampires. Need I say more?

Describe the hero in five words.
Sexy, Driven, Bold, Humorous, Careful

Describe the heroine in five words.
Timid, Humorous, Sexy, Accepting, Understanding

Who's your favorite character in the book & why?
Since there are only two, I love them both for different reasons. Josh Kraven is bold and driven – his traits make him even more desirable since he’s a vampire. Samantha Lanza is a typical teacher. She’s careful and determined for every event in her life to make sense and have a place. Needless to say, Josh upsets that cart early on.

What's your favorite line in the story?
One of my favorite lines is when Josh says to Sam – “I know your fantasy is to tie you up on a bed in the middle of the yard, but baby, I really don’t want to get arrested so the weight bench on the porch will have to do.”

A look into the story Vegas Vampire
~ Blurb ~
* Among the glitz and glamour of fabulous Las Vegas, Samantha Lanza's nightly dreams of naughty sex are increasing. Her dream lover has become extremely bold. Suddenly, the fantasies she shares with her dream lover cross the boundaries from fantasy to reality when her hot next- door neighbor, vampire Joshua Kraven, invites her to share a drink with him on Halloween. Samantha decides to take a chance and makes her darker desires come true when Joshua offers her the choice. With all of her cards on the table, and the odds not in her favor, can she play this game to win? And if she wins, will the price she pays be worth the reward?
~ Excerpt ~
* Champagne? This Halloween just might be a night to go down in the history books, a glass of the bubbly with my hot neighbor in my French maid outfit. New Beginnings. It really couldn’t get any better than this. I glanced his way before heading into my home and had to do a double take because I could’ve sworn he was smirking as he walked away.
* I changed in record time. Actually, I hadn’t realized just how scarce the material of my French maid outfit consisted of until I had to waste time walking from room to room in my home as not to appear overzealous by showing up as soon as fifteen minutes later at his home. My earlier train of thought came back to roll over me once more. Over the past year, I’d had so many dreams where Josh was the star, and of course I’d wake up completely soaked with sweat for two reasons. One, he was my neighbor, and two, I couldn’t believe I’d sexually do the things I’d dreamt about.
* After glancing at the clock above my stove for the umpteenth time I was thrilled to see that thirty-five minutes had passed since my invite. I grabbed a black shawl, my small black leather clutch, and slipped on my stilettos before heading out the door.
* I turned to gaze at my house one more time, just to make sure all of the Halloween lights and mechanical creatures worked, and then I’d glanced around the cul-de-sac to take in the other decorated homes.
* Spooky as shit.
* Our street would surely win the ‘most scary’ street again this year.
* When I reached Josh’s place he stood on the porch tinkering with the blinking neon vampire standing to the left of his front door.
* Serious Aqua eyes met mine.
* “You are fucking hot.” Josh said the words and had invited me inside but it was really hard for me to walk over my lip when it dangled at my feet. “Sam, are you coming inside?”

Buy Vegas Vampire here...
Ravenous Romance
Amazon
All Romance eBooks
Bookstrand
Barnes & Noble

***Find RM here***
Website
Facebook
Twitter
Amazon Author Page

Join us at A Reader's Event in Las Vegas ~ Hot Mojave Knights

Thank you for joining us here today, RM! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your work. RM is also doing a drawing! Two lucky winners will each recieve a PDF copy of Vegas Vampire. To enter, comment on this post & leave your name and email address. Winners will be drawn and contacted on Friday, November 30 after 6PM PST.

No comments: