Attention!

Thanks for visiting!
* When you see the * in my posts that just indicates a new line/paragraph. :)
* To see a lot of fun information, scroll through the side bars and to the bottom of the blog.

26 December 2012

Z0mbie/Mayan Ap0calypse Bl0g H0p Bl0w 0ut ~ P0st 2

* Hope everyone had a lovely holiday! I tell ya I'm looking forward to NYE & January 1, 2013 rolling around. I'll explain more in my 12/31 post.
* For now though... I mentioned the 2012 movie the other day and the links the advertisements used which tricked me into thinking something cool was going on.
* Well, I eventually did see the movie. The first time I watched it I thought it was pretty good and couldn't understand why the reviewers didn't like it. Then I watched it a few more times and began to see why. Sure, severe cataclysms like they portrayed could possibly happen -- major earthquakes, super volcanoes, flooding, but it was the little things in the film that niggled at me. Like out driving the earthquake damage, watching the caldera blow ~ surviving that ~ and then being able to outrun it & a flood that so bad that it stops several hundred feet from the top of Mount Everest? Really? The mountain has an elevation of 29,029 feet (8,848 m). Okay storyline & I'll have the movie on in the background when it comes on television, but I cringe at the scientific inaccuracies.
* There’s a grand prize being given away for this hop. Please visit Ashlynn Monroe’s Website for details and for other hop stops on which you’ll have to comment to be entered for the grand prize drawing.
* I’m giving away a prize for a lucky reader who participates in this blog hop! To be entered in my drawing for a choice of two PDF books by either C.R. Moss or Casey Moss (or one from each), in the comment section below please answer the question I’m about to ask, leave your name and email address so if your name is drawn you can be contacted about your win and ‘Join This Site’ via Google Friend Connect ~ the button to do this is in the column to the right.
* The question(s): Ever see a movie or read a book that made you cringe? What was the name of it and why?
* Also, following C.R. & Casey at these links will earn you an additional entry each: C.R. Facebook Page; C.R. Twitter; Casey Facebook Page; Casey Twitter
* Don’t forget to return on the 31st to comment again for extra chances to win a couple of books! And if you didn't comment on the 21st, check out that post and comment there too!
* Looking for an interesting and sexy anthology which includes a story that I wrote that kicks off a 'the world we know will change' urban fantasy series I'm writing? Check out Keyboards and Kink & make sure to read my urban fantasy/paranormal story called ‘AFK’ that’s in it. For more information, visit Evernight Publishing
* Happy Hopping and Good Luck!

No comments: