What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Nikki Prince is a mother of two, who’s always had a dream to be a published author in the romance genre. Her passion lies in raising her children as readers, gaming, cooking, reading and her writing. Her mother can now breathe easy about the child who used to get in trouble because she was hiding books everywhere and reading when it wasn’t appropriate.
* Nikki’s a multi-published author with several epublishing houses. She loves to write Interracial romances in all genres, but wants to let everyone know to not box her in, because there is always room for growth.
* Nikki’s also a member of Romance Writer’s of America National chapter and the OCC/RWA local chapter and is a member of the board as Co-Programs Director. She is also a member of the online chapter Passionate Ink RWA.
What book are you going to tell us about today? Is it part of a series? If so, what's the order the books should be read in?
* Waking Beauty Book 1 in the Once Upon A Dream series for the Naughty Fairy Tale line for Evernight Publishing. Cinda's Fella book 2 (Cinderella) Ridin' Red book 3 (Little Red Riding Hood) Taming Dru book 4 (Beauty and the Beast) Currently writing a fifth called Swan Dancer. Waking Beauty is off the tale Sleeping Beauty. I had so much fun writing these stories. Not sure how many will be in the series because I didn't even know it would be a series. I write by the seat of my pants.
How'd you/your muse come up with this story?
* The idea just came to me to write a story based off of the fairy tale while looking at the submission guidelines. Then it just blossomed from there. My muse is straight crazy and I love her.
Describe the hero in five words.
* Felipe: Male dominance sexy alpha master
Describe the heroine in five words.
* Aurora: Beautiful, submissive, strong, sweet sexy
Who's your favorite character in the book & why?
* The magical Doctor Godwin A. Fairee he always knows the remedy to bring characters together.
What's your favorite line in the story?
* “Plain and simply put, Ms. Devine you need to get some sleep and some relaxation and then you need to have one long orgasm.” Doc Fairee
A look into the story
* She's convinced the only way she can find peace of mind and pleasure is to go to Once Upon a Dream Fantasies. Aurora signs up, asking for everything she's lost eight years before to be fulfilled in a fantasy.
* Felipe wants to show Aurora that he's the only fantasy she needs. He'll do anything to have her back in his life as his submissive. He plays along and gives her the fantasy she wants, but in the end hopes she'll realize that her submissiveness calls to his dominance and they're a matched pair.
Be Warned: BDSM, anal sex, wax play, sex toys, voyeurism
* “Are you there?”
* “Yes, Beauty, I’m here.” The voice was deep and the accent Spanish. They’d given her what she wanted. It wasn’t Felipe, nonetheless he’d do. She could pretend it was him. Only Felipe could make her come. The fantasy, if kept alive in her mind and in her heart, would make everything okay. She had to believe that. She couldn’t continue the way she was going. Hopefully just dreaming of Felipe as she was being touched would be enough.
Buy Waking Beauty here...
Evernight Publishing | Amazon | All Romance eBooks | Bookstrand
Find Nikki Prince here...
Website | Facebook | Goodreads | Twitter | E-mail
Thank you for joining us here today, Nikki! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story.