* Roommates, Ivy Tramonto and Kiran Emerson, are heading out for their blind dates set up through a prestigious matchmaking service. Neither know anything about the men they're to meet at a charity event being held in a mountain resort, but they're looking forward to the adventure and forgetting about all their problems for an evening.
* Resort owner, Robert Bourbon, doesn't have time to play the field, especially when he wants a polyamorous relationship. After requesting the services of Madame Eve, he's matched with the perfect pair and believes life can't get any better.
* Everything seems to be going great, until a mistake one of them made comes back to haunt them. Will they make it through the dilemma or will they miss out on having their true desires granted?
* “Kiran it is then. Feel free to call me Robert or Rob.”
* Kiran dropped into the chair before his knees gave out on him.
* “So what are you drinking?” Robert took a seat across the small table from him.
* “Bourbon, Mr. Bourbon.” His attempt at humor didn’t come off like he’d wanted. He hoped Robert didn’t think it was as cheesy as it sounded.
* The corner of his lips tilted up for a second. “Sounds good. May I have a taste?”
* Robert moved for the glass with one hand and took Kiran’s in his other. Kiran sat transfixed as his date dipped one finger into the liquid. The man rubbed the amber drops over his lips then slipped the digit into his mouth and sucked on it. “Mmm, good.” He waved at the bartender, indicated the glass of liquor, then held up two fingers. He looked back at Kiran. “Hope you don’t mind.”
* Entranced by gorgeous green eyes and suave demeanor, Kiran smiled. “Nope. Forward. Decisive. I like that in a man.”
* “Well, if I’m reading the vibes correctly, you like me, and I’m very attracted to you. So why beat around the bush?”
Want more? Pick up this book and my other Sunset books at Decadent Publishing
Check out my post 'Why Roses?' over at Decadent's 1NightStand blog: decadent1nightstand.blogspot.com
Want to be tempted? For a chance to win some prizes, including a $25 gift card to either Amazon or B&N, join me on my Sunset Tour & Scavenger Hunt. Click on the pic in the column to the right for details!
Thanks for stopping by!