Attention!

Thanks for visiting!
* When you see the * in my posts that just indicates a new line/paragraph. :)
* To see a lot of fun information, scroll through the side bars and to the bottom of the blog.

30 August 2013

A Look At Ariana from 'Knowing Destiny' ( @evernightpub #erom #shifters #menage )

Today we have Ariana visiting from the story Knowing Destiny. Welcome!

Ariana, what would you like to tell readers about yourself? For instance, Where are you from? Do you have an interesting job? What brought you to the setting/point in the story where you come in? Etcetera...
* I’m twenty one years old and a student studying architecture at the local University. I was born in our small town near the USA/Canada border. I have been in love with Chase, the man destined to be our flock leader, for the last three or four years. He is amazing. Confident, caring, funny and gorgeous. He’s brave too, he just got back from a fight with the Shifters of the Land and I had to tend his shoulder, they really injured him. Lucky for the shifter genetics that help us heal so quickly. Only two more years of Uni left and I can leave the town if I wish. Staying here, knowing that Chase needs to find a mate and would never choose me, is torture. Not long to go now.

Are you happy with the way people perceive you?
* Yes and no. I like that people think I’m respectful, and I come from a good family, but they never try to get to know me better. I’m a bit shy. There’s so much more to me than what first look would determine.

What was the best sexual experience you’ve had?
* Well I’ve barely been kissed before, but I know my own way around my body. After fixing Chase’s shoulder the other night I had to go home and make myself come, if only it were real. One day maybe.

What’s your take on Chase’s best friend Ben?
* Ben’s amazing. He helps everyone in town, he’s our equivalent social worker. He helps all the teenagers who need help establishing themselves within town, finds them jobs, everything. He even got my silly friend away from a married shifter who was becoming a little obsessed. Ben’s the best and any girl would be so blessed to have him, though I haven’t heard any of the girls boasting about him, so I don’t know who he’s interested in.

Where do you see yourself in the future? What do you hope to accomplish?
* I need to finish my Uni degree, then I’ll mate and have babies I hope. That’s if I stay. I couldn’t imagine marrying a non-shifter, but if I can’t have Chase, who am I going to mate with?

Now for some author information!
* My author is Tamsin Baker. Tamsin is an Aussie girl who just discovered erotic romance ten months ago. Before that, she would read sexy romance, skipping the plot and looking for the all the naughty bits. Since then, she has written erotic romance and erotica novels of varying length and has had fourteen published (so far!). She absolutely loves reading and writing! She has two other jobs, including kids and a hubby too – but writing is a passion that she has to indulge for fear of insanity.
* M/M is a passion of hers so even when she writes ménage, there is always an M/M story. She particularly enjoys writing female dommes, but she loves experimenting in all genres. Tamsin is learning to write and read more one step at a time. Soon, she’ll have stories published in every sub-genre of erotic romance – well that’s her aim anyway!
* Tamsin says, "I’d be happy to give away a copy of my first shifter book- Fighting Destiny. Please post a comment about the interview, leave your email and I’ll pick a winner in the next 5 days. Thanks so much for visiting."

You can find my author, Tamsin Baker, here...
Website | Blog | Amazon Author Page

Now for some book information!
A look into the story

~ Blurb ~
* Chase, a golden eagle shifter, is destined to be the leader of his flock, the shifters of the air. But he has a few problems. He’s not ready for the responsibility, he isn’t sure who he wants as his mate and there’s the little issue of an unsolved killing to sort out.
* Ben is also a golden eagle shifter, Chase’s best friend and three time lover. He wants to be his best friend’s mate, but can he be honest about his feelings?
* Ariana is a young peregrine falcon shifter who has loved Chase for years. But why would he want her when he can have anyone he wants?
* Three shifters, three separate problems, all fighting to find out who they are and how they can love each other.
Be Warned: menage sex (MMF), anal sex, m/m sex

~ Excerpt ~
* “Oh Chase...” His name whispered through the open window had him turning back when he would have walked away.
* No way.
* Chase took a deep breath and peered into the window, knowing what he was doing was wrong but still choosing to do it.
* Ariana was writhing naked on her bed. It was an uncommonly warm night, and she obviously felt it, her beautiful skin flushed red.
* She was absolutely glorious. Her tight, feminine body rippled and shook as she pushed herself towards orgasm. One hand tweaked her tight, berry red nipples, and the other was between her legs where a patch of dark blonde hair marked the entrance to her womanhood.
* “Oh fuck, yes...” she panted, throwing her legs open.
* Despite Chase’s lethargy and injury, his cock hardened in his pants, thickening to a full erection. He ran a hand over the bulge and bit his lip to stifle the groan. He was tempted to pull out his cock and join her, but he didn’t want to miss a moment of her pleasure.
* Ariana gasped as she thrust two fingers into her pussy, over and over, her juices flowing over her thighs, the smell so thick Chase dug his fingernails into his palm to stop his own moan of arousal.
* “Chase, please, fuck me...” Ariana pulled her fingers out and rubbed her clit rhythmically in circles.
* She was fantasising about him. The thought had him ready to blow.
* “Yes, yes, yes...” She gasped, her body tightening and bowing up, and then she released, shaking and convulsing, throwing her head from side to side.
* Her eyes fluttered open, and Chase ducked down, painfully swollen.
* He heard her satisfied sigh as she settled into sleep, and he began limping home. He would thank her for tending him in the morning, but first he had a hard-on to deal with.
* Lying in his bed moments later, Chase came within moments to the exquisite vision of Ariana coming. But this time it was his fingers and his tongue that brought her to the peak. When his seed had pulsed out of him and the last of his energy was finally gone, Chase fell asleep with the knowledge that he needed to make this particular fantasy a reality.

Buy Knowing Destiny here...
Evernight Publishing | Amazon | All Romance eBooks | Bookstrand

Thank you for joining us here today, Ariana! It was a pleasure getting to know about you, the story you're in, and your author.

No comments: