Kat, what would you like to tell readers about yourself? For instance, Where are you from? Do you have an interesting job? What brought you to the setting/point in the story where you come in? Etcetera...
* I’m originally from a tiny town in the South. Really no more than a speck on the map, which is what drove me to L.A. I’d dreamed of being an actress from a young age, and I’d put my hopes and dreams toward that goal. When I got there I fell into the wrong crowd, I guess you could say. A wild hedonistic bunch ran by a man named Davis—not that I’d really call him a man at this point. All of our needs are met by Davis, so I haven’t had a nine to five in a while.
* I’d hoped to find a particular type of date so I signed up for 1Night Stand. It’s a high class site ran by a lady named Madame Evangeline. They paired me with Jared. Tall, sexy as hell, and sharp as a tack, he’s perfect for the night I have planned—outside of hot nookie of course.
Does your author ever try to take over the story? And how do you deal with it?
* I think she tried a time or two, but I think we quickly put her back in her place. After all it’s our show, we call the shots. She’s there to listen and get it down.
If you were taken out of the story and placed into your author’s world, what would be the first thing you’d do?
* I’d run naked through town square just to stir up her humdrum little town.
If you could pull your author into your world, what do you think would happen to them?
* I think she’d survive once she busted out of her shell. We have lots of surprises in L.A. Lots of kinky twists and turns you can explore.
Now for some author information!
* My author is Olivia Starke. Olivia calls the Ozarks home. One of the most beautiful areas in the country, she loves hiking trails with her dogs, kayaking on the numerous waterways, and enjoying southern Missouri's fresh air and sunshine.
* She's also 'Mom' to four dogs, a growing number of kitties that show up at her door, and four VERY spoiled horses that do little to earn their keep. Not that she'd ever hold that against them.
* She's a HUGE fangirl of Doctor Who and to a lesser extent Supernatural, and has a pretty interesting love triangle (or square?) going on in her head between the Doctor and the Winchesters.
You can find my author, Olivia Starke, here...
Website | Twitter | Facebook | Facebook Page
Now for some book information!
A look into the story
* But Jared is more than she bargained for—much more. And when her plans for amusement turn dangerous will the two find a way to stay alive?
* “I thought these things were urban legend. I never imagined I’d see one in real life.”
* His date’s gaze glimmered with mischief. “There are lots of big hairy surprises out there for those brave enough to search for them.”
* “Like you, for one.” He cleared his throat. “Except for the hairy part. I hope, anyway.”
* A slight blush colored her cheeks, and he brushed his knuckles over the soft skin there. Shadows marred the smoothness beneath her eyes. Had she been sick? Or maybe her party girl lifestyle drew out too much. She stepped back.
* “Cowboy up, sugar.” She grasped his hand and pulled him forward, again surprising him with her power. Under the softness of her curves lay a fair amount of muscle. He swallowed. She could ride him without tiring, take his maddened pounding for hours. It’d take all night to spend the pent up energy boiling in his veins. He’d passed the point of return; jerking off wouldn’t satiate his needs. Without sex, and soon, he’d run howling through the streets, a crazed animal.
* After taking an elevator to the basement level of the parking garage, she led him to a red door and rapped on its freshly painted surface. Dark corners closed in on them. The hairs on his arms and neck rose. He sensed being watched. More cameras. Were as many inside? And maybe a live Internet feed his family could run across in some improbable way?
* Don’t create imaginary monsters. He squared his shoulders.
* A partition slid open. Dark eyes narrowed, focusing on Kat who lifted a pale brow. The panel slammed closed, and Jared let a small sigh slip. Could he be off the hook?
Buy Dirty Love here...
Decadent Publishing | Amazon
Thank you for joining us here today, Kat! It was a pleasure getting to know about you, the story you're in, and your author.