What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Sandra Bunino is a numbers crunching business professional by day who stays up past her bedtime thanks to her oh-so-sexy imagination. Who needs sleep, anyway? Sandra is constantly searching for different ways to achieve a heart-pumping, stomach-flipping, breath-catching reaction from her readers.
* These days, Sandra lives on a wooded mountaintop not far from New York City with her family. She always looks forward to hearing from her readers and she may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. As a social media junkie in need of a ten-step program, you can also follow her on Facebook and Twitter (@sandrabunino).
* Remember, following is sexy!
What book are you going to tell us about today? Is it part of a series? If so, what's the order the books should be read in?
* Tie Me Free is book 4 in the Satin Rose Experience series. Even though it is part of a series, it can be enjoyed as a stand-alone. The other books in the series are Mia’s Submission, Brooke’s Wish and The Submission of a Mafia Princess.
How'd you/your muse come up with this story?
* I’ve wanted to write a story about shibari for a long time. Shibari, the ancient Japanese art of rope binding, is such a beautiful and sensual practice. It took a lot of research because it’s not a subject I knew a lot about before I started writing Tie Me Free and I wanted to get it right. After reading a few books (fiction and non-fiction), as well as talking to people who practice it frequently, the words flowed.
Describe the hero in five words.
* Mason: Young, Irish, Dom, complicated, oh-so-sexy
Describe the heroine in five words.
* Kate: Career-minded, insecure about body issues
Who's your favorite character in the book & why?
* The heroine, Kate, is my favorite. On the outside, she looks like she has it together. However, insecurities about her age and body hamper her ability to become intimate with anyone. With Mason’s help, she breaks through the barrier holding her back.
What's your favorite line in the story?
* I love this: “You make me whole. You make me a man,” he whispered into her ear.
A look into the story
* Score one for Kate Angel. She’s just signed the hottest erotica author to her start up publishing house, Angel Books, but she needs a crash course in kink to appease her demanding client. Creating a Domsublife.com profile seems like an innocent way to do her homework and satisfy her curiosity.
* Mason Myers has lived a lifetime in his twenty-eight years. The product of an Irish orphanage, he grew up fast to overcome his lonely, humble beginnings to become the successful businessman he is today. He's also an experienced Dom at the Satin Rose Experience, an elite BDSM club in New York City.
* A mutual appreciation for modern art establishes their online connection. Mason convinces Kate to meet him at the Guggenheim museum’s erotica exhibit where she reveals her fascination in the art of rope bondage, known as Shibari. Introducing her to the ancient art within the safety of the club, Mason helps Kate surrender her deep-seated hang-ups about her age and body image.
* As the physical and emotional ties that bind her into the submissive of his fantasies tighten, can Kate learn to break the emotional tethers ruling her life and embrace the freedoms they bestow?
* Mason stood in front of her and gathered her hair together, pulling down, causing her chin to point toward the ceiling. “Open your eyes, Kate.”
* Her eyes fluttered open and flicked from his gaze to his mouth.
* “You’re made for this, Angel.” His mouth lowered upon hers and his tongue swept through her parted lips.
* Kate moaned, her fingers trailing down his chest, unbuttoning his shirt. She continued to kiss him as her hands moved to the waist of his pants. His fingers encircled her wrist as his grip tightened on her hair.
* “What do you want? Tell me.”
* “I want you,” she said, fighting the grip he had on her wrist.
* He pulled her hand around her back and his mouth bore down on hers. “You need to know I play for keeps. There’s no going back after this. You’re mine.”
* Kate searched his eyes. The insecurity about her body and age that had weighed her down for so long somehow didn’t seem to be an issue just then. The only thing on her mind was the incredible man who patiently waited for her to realize what she needed.
* “I know.”
Find Sandra Bunino & buy her books here...
Website | Facebook | Goodreads | Twitter | Amazon - US | Evernight Publishing | All Romance eBooks | Amazon - UK | Bookstrand
Thank you for joining us here today, Sandra Bunino! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story.