Katrine Smithson, what would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Well, I’m from St. Elainseville, which I use to think was the center of the world until I discovered there are whole other worlds out there. Not in the sky or anything, just out there, as if by magic.
* There I was walking to work one day - I work at the local convent, helping the sisters, mainly in the infirmary – when I saw card lying in the middle of the path. I picked it up, to put it in a bin if nothing else, but there was writing on it. Directions really, and they kept changing. It may have been a bit impulsive to follow them but that’s what I did. Almost as if it was meant to be. I guess that’s where the story begins, because it was the card that led me to Lerrendor, a land filled with magic. More importantly it led me to Prince Wilhelm and my destiny.
Are you happy with the way people perceive you?
* It wasn’t something I used to think about and then when I ended up in Lerrendor at a castle, with royalty I felt so out of place. I suddenly became aware of my humble origins. It was hard to believe that Wilhelm might love me for myself when surrounded by so many ladies that sparkled. I mean seriously they had jewels sewn into their dresses.
* Many of them weren’t kind though. It’s who you are inside that counts, that’s what I’ve learned through this story. Now I’m more aware of how people perceive me and I value those who see past the clothes I came with.
Does your author ever try to take over the story? And how do you deal with it?
* We were getting along fine, the story was just the way it should be for a fairytale, with the magic firmly dictating what happened, then came edits. Suddenly my author’s talking about adding in a whole new dimension, creating some kind of link between what happens in my world and a book in her world’s library. Luckily she talked round in circles about it with a friend and someone heard when I whispered the word Fairy Goodmother. So much easier.
If you were taken out of the story and placed into your author’s world, what would be the first thing you’d do?
* Check I had a magic card to guide me. It’s crazy enough jumping world without some magical help.
If you could pull your author into your world, what do you think would happen to them?
* Maybe they’d find love too. Anything can happen in a Fairytale.
What was the best sexual experience you’ve had?
* Now, you’re making me blush. I mean the things Wilhelm come ups with… I can’t say, just read the warning on the book.
Now for some author information!
* My author is Morgan King. Morgan says, "Hi, I’m Morgan, well actually it’s a pen name, having a secret identity makes me feel a little like an important spy, which is always a good way to start the day! I picked Morgan King based on first pet followed by first street, supposedly my porn star name."
* I’m also a mother to a beautiful five year old, so when the characters aren’t having conversations in my head I’m voicing the character of a witch, dragon, pirate or possibly knight. Yes, I always get to be the bad guy for some reason!
* Then there’s the day job, I work as a senior manager for a charity, which is both challenging and rewarding.
* And oh yes I’m British, living in rural Norfolk.
You can find my author, Morgan King, here...
Website/Blog | Facebook | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads
Now for some book information!
A look into the story
* Prince Wilhelm longs to find a bride, his one true love. Then on the night of a storm Katrine is swept into his life like magic. He is determined to seduce this beautiful, lost, woman, using all his powers of seduction—including those in the bedroom.
* Katrine is no princess and does not feel she deserves the Prince’s attentions. However, her fear is not enough to stop her from falling head over heels in love, even though fate and jealous ladies conspire against them.
* Will Katrine and Wilhelm overcome the difficulties they face in order to have a fairy tale ending?
Be Warned: bondage, wax play, anal sex
* Moving a step closer to the bed he stretched his arm out so the lit candle was raised directly over Katrine’s stomach, the light from the flame casting a soft glow that rippled out around her belly button. Should he start somewhere less sensitive? He took a moment to consider, watching the rise and fall of her soft flesh, her breath even and methodical. Wilhelm loved having the power to decide his next move, especially with Katrine safe behind her blindfold.
* As a prince he had never before felt omnipotent, as he did at this moment, granted the privilege of being Katrine’s lover and guide. He could afford some mercy. With only a step, being careful not to jerk the candle, he moved down making Katrine’s thigh his new focus. Mentally measuring the height to be sure the distance matched that during his experimentation on himself he let the first drop fall. The crimson wax was a beautiful splash across Katrine’s milk white skin.
Buy No Rest for the Prince’s Virgin here...
Evernight Publishing | Amazon - US | Amazon - UK | All Romance eBooks | Bookstrand
Thank you for joining us here today, Katrine Smithson! It was a pleasure getting to know about you, the story you're in, and your author.