What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Nikka Michaels lives in the often rainy Pacific Northwest where she spends her time cooking, laughing and crafting romantic tales to satisfy her craving for HEAs with heat. A voracious reader, novice knitter and music lover she’s been known to multitask without breaking a sweat. She loves to read and write M/M romance but believes everyone deserves a love story. She currently has four releases out, Chasing Matt, a M/M novella co-authored with Eileen Griffin, Christmas with Caden, a M/F romance novella from Cobblestone Press, “Waking up Wolf”, a M/M shifter romance in Evernight Publishing’s Alpha’s Claim: Manlove Edition anthology and Room Service, a BDSM novella from Cobblestone Press’ Blue line. Nikka is currently at work with her co-author on two M/M foodie romance novels set to be released summer and fall 2014 from Carina Press.
What book are you going to tell us about today? Is it part of a series? If so, what's the order the books should be read in?
* Lip Service is the follow up to Room Service, from Cobblestone Press. Please read Room Service first as you’ll first be introduced to Seth and Carson in it.
How'd you/your muse come up with this story?
* ::laughs:: I like M/M and I like BDSM so I figured combining the two couldn’t be bad. In Room Service you’re introduced to Seth and Carson and in Lip Service you get a peek into their life together.
Describe the hero in five words.
* Carson: Demanding, Commanding, Assertive, Alpha, Intuitive
Describe the second hero in five words.
* Seth: Intelligent, Playful, Quiet, Assertive, Loving
Who's your favorite character in the book & why?
* Seth is my favorite as he’s outwardly quiet and professional as a surgeon but his inner monologue is so fun to write as he’s very vocal and playful.
What's your favorite line in the story?
* “Like this, I knew, even though I was on my knees, I held all the power.”
A look into the story
* When Seth finds Carson waiting for him in the hotel bar, their attraction and awareness smolders to life. When their already limited time together is interrupted by an important phone call, an impatient Seth takes matters into his own hands.
* “This was my favorite shirt.” He glared at me.
* “Well, now we’re even after last time.” I smirked and leaned down to push his shirt up and off his shoulders then his undershirt. I dragged my tongue over his nipple then tugged it with my teeth.
* His frustrated whine turned into a long moan as I reached between us to stroke him harder. “God, Seth. Get naked. Now.”
* “Impatient.” I grinned as I slowly unbuttoned my shirt far enough to yank it over my head, tossing it on the floor. The thin T-shirt I wore met the same fate as he pulled me in for another kiss.
* I turned to grab the lube from my bag I’d thrown on the luggage rack, my breath stuttering out in surprise as I heard Carson move. Quicker than I expected I found myself flat on my back on the bed, staring up at my lover as he pinned my hands next to my head. His knees hugged my hips as he stared down at me, all amusement gone, replaced with something deeper.
* “Not your sir. Just yours.” His gaze was serious as he dipped his head to kiss me deeply. When I pushed up against his hold to return his kiss, I moaned as my trapped cock ground against his ass and cursed my pants for keeping my skin from his.
Buy Lip Service & find other Nikka Michaels books here...
Cobblestone Press | Amazon | All Romance eBooks | Barnes & Noble
Find Nikka Michaels here...
Website and Blog | Goodreads | Twitter | Facebook Profile | Facebook Author Page | Cobblestone Press | Evernight Publishing | Amazon US
Thank you for joining us here today, Nikka Michaels! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story.