First, what would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Robin Badillo and her pseudonym, Tyler Robbins, is a down to earth mother of four, born and raised in a small Texas town where she still resides with her nearly grown kids and a pack of spoiled dogs.
* A fan of paranormal and southern romance novels, Robin does her best to offer up a plethora of tasty morsels to satisfy her reader’s appetite. Whether mainstream and/or paranormal erotic romance or Tyler’s LGBT romance line, Robin strives to create characters who are endearing and relatable.
* Adversity is Robin’s motivation, which explains why she’s a true believer that grey hair is simply God’s graffiti.
What are you going to tell us about today?
* My MM story Broken Neon.
A look into the story
* On the run from a dangerous ex-lover, Finn has secrets of his own, but his feelings for Zane isn’t one of them.
* When the new song they co-wrote leads to a recording contract with a major Nashville label, it becomes clear that their lives are about to change. Unfortunately, secrets are harder to hide in the limelight, so Zane fake-dating a famous supermodel whose career is on the line as well, seems like the best solution for everyone.
* Their dreams are finally within their grasp until Finn’s past catches up, and no matter how much the two men love each other, happiness is never guaranteed.
* If good intentions pave the road to hell, then broken neon paves the road to Nashville.
Be Warned: m/m sex, rimming
* “If you don’t what?”
* His breathing accelerated. The veins running up and down his neck stuck out, and his entire body tensed. “If I don’t, I’ll only bring you trouble. That’s what the Presswood boys do best. We bring trouble.”
* Zane inched closer. “I can handle any kind of trouble you got.” He slid his hand up the side of Finn’s neck and cupped his jaw. “Trust me.” He moved slow, so slow he thought he might never taste Finn’s lips again as he cautiously leaned in for a kiss.
* Finn didn’t back away. He stood frozen, his body hard and rigid with his jaw ticking adamantly. His body said no, but as Zane stared deep into his lover’s eyes, he could see the burn. The heat he’d felt so many times. The same yearning that Zane himself had been overwhelmed by the last few weeks. That fire only Finn could make him feel was right there, glaring back at him, begging to be stoked.
* He paused centimeters from Finn’s lips, and inhaled his unmistakable scent. “For fuck’s sake, say it.”
* Finn’s bottom lip quivered, and his crushed expression made Zane’s heart ache. “I love you.”
* As the words left Finn’s mouth, Zane inhaled them as though they were oxygen. He pressed his lips to Zane’s, gently parted them, then ventured in, slow and sure until Finn sucked his tongue in further, kissing him in return.
* Finn hugged him close, his head shifting from side to side as their tongues tangled and swirled. He lowered one hand to Zane’s crotch and rubbed up and down, exciting Zane even more.
* His cock throbbed when Finn dipped his hand inside his jeans. He scrambled to unfasten them, allowing Finn to have his way.
* Finn pulled Zane’s cock from his boxers and immediately lowered to his knees. Finn’s warm, wet mouth felt like heaven as he licked, slurped, and suckled the crown. As Finn was slip-sliding his tongue up and down the shaft, Zane’s heart pounded.
* He eased down onto the sofa, careful not to create a void between his cock and the confines of Finn’s luscious mouth. That probably wouldn’t have happened anyway with the way Finn gripped Zane’s cock at the base.
* Zane thrust himself upward forcing his cock deeper, scraping the back of Finn’s throat. He watched, enthralled with the care Finn took sucking him off. His technique had purpose, and his grunts and moans indicated he enjoyed pleasuring Zane as much as Zane enjoyed being pleasured.
* He combed his fingers through his lover’s hair. “Look at me, baby.”
* Finn’s gaze drifted upward with his cheeks hollowed out, his lips glistening with Zane’s juices, and sounds of their heavy breaths surrounded them.
* “So fucking beautiful.”
* Finn titled his head to the side, eyes still locked onto Zane’s, and he wrapped his tongue up the length of Zane’s shaft. When he reached the tip, Finn rose up, crawling higher until his lips met Zane’s.
* The kiss was wet and sweet as Zane tasted his own pre-cum.
* Their bodies mashed together as they writhed on the narrow sofa. “My room.”
* “No.” Finn shook his head. “I want you here. Now.”
Buy Broken Neon here...
Evernight Publishing | Amazon | All Romance eBooks | BookStrand | Smashwords
Find Tyler Robbins here...
Tyler Robbins Blog | Facebook | Twitter
Thank you for joining us here today, Tyler Robbins. It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story. Have a sinfully good week everyone!