* Evelyn Sheridan is in love with Raritan Manor Ranch’s resident ghost, Quinn, but can only experience his embrace in her dreams.
* Quinn VanAlder, who doesn’t realize he’s a ghost, loves Eve and wishes she’d stop saying they can’t be together.
* While at the ranch, Alex VanAlder arrives for a visit, and Evelyn’s hopes rise. Perhaps she will be able to have a real relationship after all. Alex, though, has no interest in Evelyn. Yet, every time the house cat, Myrddin, comes around, Alex feels like a man possessed and wants Eve with a passion.
* Caught between loving a ghost and putting up with a man who can’t make up his mind, Evelyn is at a loss.
* Can the magic of the ranch help Evelyn to stop being caught between two worlds?
* “What do you mean, stop?” her sultry voice questioned.
* Quinn lay on top of her and kissed her. His body fit hers perfectly, and his cock pushed at her through his pants. That’s when she understood. An aching need she never felt before brewed within her. Returning his kiss with just as much force, she put her hands between their bodies.
* “Evelyn?” Quinn propped himself up on his elbows.
* She didn’t respond. Her desires had taken over. She worked quickly to remove his shirt, exposing his hairless, smooth and soft chest and abdomen. He quivered when her fingers traced his muscles. She leaned up and gave his pectoral a quick kiss.
* “Evelyn, does this mean…?”
* “Yes.” She pulled him down to her, taking his mouth with demanding command. She sensed the thrill of his arousal once he removed his pants. Their bodies entwined, skin to skin, woman to man. She needed more.